huangjian123 jian ( )

:
:
?

: 1 2 .
Authentic John Franklin-Myers Jersey

The "Honey Badger" is leaving the desert.
The Arizona Cardinals released one of the team's most popular playershttp://www.saintsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-rick-leonard-jersey, safety Tyrann Mathieu, on Wednesday after the two sides couldn't rework his contract.
Mathieu was due for $18.75 million of his contract to be guaranteed when the league year officially begins. By cutting him, Arizona will save close to $5 million in cap space.
Mathieu became a star in the Arizona secondary and a fiery leader of the defense after being sel ected in the third round of the 2013 draft following a troubled college career at LSU. He was an All-Pro in 2015, when he had five interceptions and 17 passes defensed.
But he also has been plagued by injuries and only last season did Mathieu appear in all 16 games.
"I've never made a secret that Tyrann has always had a special place in my heart and always will," Cardinals general manager Steve Keim said in a statement announcing the release. "While we all understand this is a part of the business, that certainly doesn't make it any easier. We all wish Tyrann nothing but continued success in his career and beyond."
Following his release, Mathieu exchanged Twitter posts with supporters.
One of them , "Bro you know I'm a savage. I hate the mushy stuff, but I'm gonna miss everyone in AZ. Who's going to annoy you now?"
At LSUhttp://www.texansauthorizedshops.com/authentic-keke-coutee-jersey, Mathieu was one of the most dynamic defensive players college football had known, becoming a finalist for the Heisman Trophy as a sophomore. But he got into trouble with marijuana and eventually was kicked out of school.
Mathieu spent an entire season out of football and slid to the third round before the Cardinals took a chance by selecting him in 2013.
Off the field, he was a model citizen and with his fierce style and natural charisma, was among the most popular players on the squad.
His rookie season ended prematurely when he tore the LCL and ACL in his left knee.
His big 2015 season was cut short when he tore the ACL in the other knee. His absence was sorely felt as the team that went 13-3 and won the NFC West faltered down the stretch, barely getting past Green Bay in the divisional round before being routed by Carolina in the NFC championship game.
Despite the injury, the Cardinals rewarded him with a five-year, $62.5 million contract, with $15.5 million guaranteed.
He finally was able to play an entire season last year 鈥?in fact, he played every defensive snap 鈥?but there was a perception that he had lost a step fr om his "Honey Badger" prime.
StillCheap Customized Indianapolis Colts Jerseys, expect several teams to be interested. Safeties as versatile as the fierce 5-foot-9 Mathieu are hard to find.
He has 11 career interceptions, four sacks, 41 passes defensed and 281 tackles in 66 NFL games. He had two interceptions last season.
Cindy Crawford is heading back to the Super Bowl: The model has recreated her iconic 1992 Super Bowl ad for Pepsi, now featuring her 18-year-old son.
Crawford recently filmed the commercial, which will debut at Super Bowl 52 on Feb. 4. It includes her son, Presley Walker Gerber, as well as footage from Michael Jacksons memorable Pepsi commercial.
The 51-year-old said she didnt hesitate to recreate the ad 26 years later, especially since she was able to work with her son.
Just as a mother, we drove to work together that day and we shared the same trailer. And when he was doing his thingDallas Goedert Eagles Jersey, I was just a proud mom watching from the sidelines, trying not to annoy him, she said in a phone interview Wednesday.
The new Super Bowl ad, dubbed This Is The Pepsi, is part of the companys Pepsi Generation campaign honoring the brands 120-year history in pop culture.
The original features Crawford in a tank top and jean shorts made fr om her own jeans she brought to the set that day driving a Lamborghini and stopping at a gas station to buy a can of soda. She said she felt the 1992 spot became such a classic for so many reasons.
It was one of those moments in my career that when I walked down the street, people were like, `Pepsi! Or Id be at a bar and people would send me over a Pepsi, she said, laughing. And its funny because during Halloween a lot of women will dress up as me in that commercial. Its like an easy Halloween costume.
Crawford plans to attend the Super Bowl in MinneapolisNick Nelson Color Rush Jersey, wh ere her father lives.
I think probably that will be the highlight for me is just getting to see my dad, she said. I took him to a Super Bowl before I had kids and its not like he ever wanted to go to an awards show or something like that, but if I can take him to the Super Bowl, thats a pretty cool thing for me to be able to do with my dad.
Crawfords modeling talents have not only extended to her son her 16-year-old daughter graces the February cover of Vogue Paris.
Shes more ready for it. Shes just so much more sophisticated and worldly than I was at that age, she said of Kaia Jordan Gerber.
I do know the business (and) I feel like who better to help guide my kids? she added.
It kind of happened for both of them and they listen to my advice when it comes to this. The one thing they cant say is, `Mom, you dont get it.
Zack Martin Jersey Elite

The Philadelphia Eagles are rewarding head coach Doug Pederson and general manager Howie Roseman with contract extensions through the 2022 seasonZack Martin Jersey Elite, per ESPN's Adam Schefter.Eagles announced matching contract extensions through 2022 for GM Howie Roseman and HC Doug Pederson. Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) August 5, 2018Roseman and Pederson constructed a dominant Eagles team that won their first Super Bowl in franchise history last season, defeating the New England Patriots 41-33. And with the team built to compete for several more championships in the immediate future, Pederson and Roseman were more than deserving of their extensions.Pederson's NFL coaching career began in 2009, when the Eagles hired him as their offensive quality control coach. Pederson was moved to quarterbacks coach in 2011, a role he would keep for two years.The Eagles then fired Andy Reid, who became the new head coach of the Kansas City Chiefs in 2013. Reid brought Pederson in to serve as his offensive coordinator. But after Philly fired Chip Kelly, Pederson was brought back to Philadelphia as their new head coach for the 2016 season.As for Roseman, he became the Eagles' general manager for the 2010 season, and kept the job until 2014. HoweverAuthentic Stephen Piscotty Jersey, the Eagles stripped him of the gig and moved Roseman to Executive VP of Football Operations, though he was later moved back to the general manager聽job. Roseman has had incredible success in drafting, trading and free agency since taking over in the front office. He made a bold decision to trade up and land quarterback Carson Wentz with the second overall pick in 2016. Besides that, Roseman brought back quarterback Nick Foles, who wound up leading the team to a Super Bowl 52 championship.The Eagles have a dynamic core led by Wentz, Foles, Alshon Jeffery, Jay Ajayi, Fletcher Cox and Brandon Graham. After decades of misery, this team came through to win its very first Super Bowl. ThusIsaac Yiadom Jersey Broncos, the long-term extensions for both Roseman and Peterson were well-deserved.
LOS ANGELES The Pittsburgh Pirates are undecided on a starter for Wednesdays series finale against the Los Angeles Dodgers, and volunteers might be hard to come by.
The Dodgers offense is coming off a productive June when they hit 55 home runs, most in a calendar month in franchise history. And at the start of July, they look even better.
First the Dodgers crushed the Pirates on Monday to the tune of 17 runs and 21 hits. On Tuesday it was six home runs, including back-to-back homers from Joc Pederson and Max Muncy to lead off the game. Muncy went deep twice and has 20 on the season.
So with scheduled starter Joe Musgrove headed to the disabled list with a finger infection, the Pirates must send somebody else to the wolves.
Right-hander Clay Holmes (0-0, 2.25 ERA) is expected to make his first start of the season for Pittsburgh on Wednesday. He has pitched in two games for the Pirates this season, and he threw two hitless, scoreless innings in his most recent appearance June 24 against Arizona. He has never faced the Dodgers.
The Dodgers Rich Hill (1-3, 4.6 smile8) will make his fourth start since coming off the disabled list because of a blister on the middle finger of his left hand.
On FridayP.J. Hall Jersey Raiders, Hill faced the Colorado Rockies and gave up one run on six hits over 6 2/3 innings with 10 strikeouts. He threw 110 pitches in that game, validating the series of laser treatments he received while out of action.
I was really pleased with the consistency of the flight of the ball, Hill said after his last outing, according to the Los Angeles Times. The way the curveball came out of my hand, the consistency of that. Everything really came together tonight.
Hill is 3-2 lifetime against the Pirates with a 3.25 ERA over nine starts, although he is a far different pitcher than the first time he squared off against them in 2006.
Holmes faces a major challenge against the Dodgers potent offense. When Matt Kemp went 5-for-5 with a homer on Monday, it gave him a hit in eight consecutive at-bats.
Also homering for the Dodgers on Tuesday were Yasmani Grandal, Enrique Hernandez and Chris Taylor.
The Dodgers run-scoring onslaught has left the Pirates reeling. Not only did the Pirates bullpen absorb five innings Monday, it was called on for three more innings Tuesday. Tuesdays starter, Ivan NovaCheap Luke Falk Jersey, allowed seven runs on nine hits in his five-plus innings.
Weve been a little short on the front end of things, which has provided some complications on the bullpen, Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said, according to mlb.com.
The Dodgers will see their 10-game homestand come to an end Wednesday, but their Southern California stay is just beginning. Next up is a road trip to Anaheim and San Diego, before three more home games to close out the first half.
The Pirates are 2-3 on their six-game tour of Southern California, having faced the San Diego Padres before arriving in Los Angeles. They are 4-4 on their nine-game road trip, which also included a stop in New York to face the Mets.
Logan Woodside Jersey Elite

鈥?The only thing that Saquon Barkley has to prove at the NFL combine this week is that hes every bit as good as advertised.For a guy like Barkley who has worked so hard to develop his giftsLogan Woodside Jersey Elite, I mean, for him it ought to be a victory celebration. It really should, NFL Network analyst Mike Mayock said. You got to come in and knock it down, one drill after another.Hes going to walk out of there four days later and everyones going to go: Wow, hes just as good or better than we thought he was.'Then, there would be no doubt that a running back will go in the top five picks of the draft for the third consecutive year, joining Ezekiel Elliott in 2016 and Leonard Fournette in 2017.The Penn State star might even be the first running back sel ected in the top two picks since Reggie Bush in 2006 or even the first to go No. 1 overall since another Nittany Lion, Ki-Jana Carter, in 1995.Im just focused on coming out here and trying to dominate this combine, Barkley said.Everyone expects him to do just that.General managers and coaches know all about the 5-foot-11, 233-pound back with a magnificent medley of jaw-dropping quickness and excellent accelerationhttp://www.seahawksauthorizedshops.com/authentic-d.j.-fluker-jersey, speed, balance, vision and power to go with an off-the-charts work ethic who helped Penn State dismantle Washingtons vaunted defense in the Fiesta Bowl .Mayock said Barkley will dazzle teams even when hes not on his feet.When he goes into meetings at night, Mayock said, hes going to blow people away.Barkley, who grew up boxing like his father and great uncle but was always drawn more to the gridiron than the ring, quickly rose to national prominence as one of the countrys most dynamic players as a true freshman at Penn State in 2015.He flashed a frenetic running style to compile a lengthy highlight reel full of hurdles, spin moves and jukes on his way to a program-best 43 rushing touchdowns in three years.Mayock said Barkley is at least equal to the last four top-10 running backs 鈥?Fournette, Elliott, Todd Gurley and Christian McCaffrey 鈥?all of whom made their teams significantly better as rookies.I could make the case that this kid Barkley is the best of those guys, best of all five of themLeSean McCoy Jersey Youth, Mayock said. Hes clean off the field. And hell be great in your locker room. I would be absolutely stunned if this kid doesnt go in the Top 5.The Browns, Giants and Colts own the top three picks in next months draft. Cleveland also owns No. 4 and Denver has the fifth selection.Any team that wants to draft me, Barkley said, is a blessing to me.Barkley said he embraces the chance to transform a downtrodden team like the Browns, who have one win in two years, or the Giants, coming off a down year: You want to be part of something like that, something thats bigger than yourself.Whoever ends up choosing Barkley can expect to be picking a lot later in next years draft. (Fournettes Jaguars are picking 29th this year, five picks after McCaffreys Panthers).Barkley averaged nearly 6 yards a carry as a junior in State College, rushing for 1,271 yards and 18 touchdowns and catching 54 passes for 632 yards and three TDs. He also completed two passes 鈥?one for a score 鈥?and returned two kickoffs for touchdowns.He won the Paul Hornung Award as college footballs most versatile player and left Penn State after his junior year just 89 yards shy of the program rushing record with 3Authentic Marshall Newhouse Jersey,843 yards.I feel whether Im running the ball fr om the 99-yard line or the 1-yard line that I can find a way to get into the end zone. I can do it all, I feel like, Barkley said. I can go over the top of you, I can beat you with speed, I can beat you with some wiggle, I could run through you.That may come off as boastful, but not when Barkley says it.He said he watches all of todays great NFL running backs but models his game after none of them.Ive never wanted to be like anybody, Barkley said. Thats something that my dad taught me growing up: Never want to be like someone, be the next you. But I am a fan of the game, Im a fan of the position and I watch everyone. Including Barry Sanders on YouTube .If he had to pick anyone hed like to be like, itd be the Lions Hall of Famer.That was a great guy that I looked up to growing up not only on the field 鈥?off the field. The way he carried himselfBrandon Guyer Cleveland Indians Jersey, he was humble, Barkley said. When he scored a touchdown, hed give the ball to the ref. If you look at his football life, hes carrying cups to his offensive linemen, and I think thats what a running back should be about. Thats what our position should be about and I try to model myself after that. The New York Giants have released Brad Wing, who struggled as their punter last season.
The team announced his contract termination Saturday. He had been the Giants punter the last three seasons.
His 36.7-yard net average last season ranked last in the NFL among punters eligible for the final statistics. Short punts in games against Philadelphia and Tampa Bay proved costly in losses. He also had two punts blocked for the first time in his career.
Wing's best season was in 2016. His 40.9-yard net average ranked 10th in the league and was a team record for a season.
Wing was traded to the Giants in 2015 after punting for the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2014.
DJ Moore Jersey Panthers

The Washington Redskins have signed backup quarterback Colt McCoy to an extension that keeps him under contract through the 2019 season.
The team announced the deal Friday. NFL Network reported Thursday the contract could be worth up to $7 million.
McCoy is entering his fifth season with WashingtonDJ Moore Jersey Panthers, all under coach Jay Gruden, who called the 31-year-old a great player to have around. Gruden says if anything happens to new quarterback Alex Smith, the team is in good hands with McCoy.
Drafted in the third round out of Texas by Cleveland in 2010, McCoy started 21 games for the Browns and appeared in three more. He started four games for the Redskins in 2014.
McCoy has thrown for 5,586 yards, 26 touchdowns and 21 interceptions in 35 NFL games.

An offseason of change for the Green Bay Packers has been met with occasional displeasure by quarterback Aaron Rodgers.
At the Super Bowl, Rodgers called it "interesting" that the Packers replaced quarterbacks coach Alex Van Pelt "without consulting me." Also that week, he spoke of the possibility he might have to finish his career elsewhereSeahawks Rashaad Penny Jersey, like predecessor Brett Favre.
In the wake of the Packers' decision to release his close friend Jordy Nelson on March 13, Rodgers added "it's pretty clear that players play and coaches coach and personnel people make decisions (and) that's the way they want it."
Rodgers took a more measured tone with reporters on Tuesday at Lambeau Field. On the first day of Green Bay's offseason program, Yahoo! Sports reported that sources close to Rodgers say the quarterback had grown "frustrated" by the team making such big moves without consulting him, and that the lack of input could factor into negotiations toward a contract extension.
"I know my role, and that's to play quarterback the best that I can," Rodgers said. "The team is going to try to put the right guys in place, the right coaches in place, the right players in place. You just have to trust the process. This process workshttp://www.packersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jaire-alexander-jersey, and it has worked for (coach) Mike (McCarthy) for a number of years. Obviously, that's why he's still here in his 13th season. We've had a lot of success here, and you've got to trust the process."
The release of Nelson was especially hard on Rodgers. Nelson was a second-round draft pick in 2008, the same year Rodgers ascended into the starting role. They connected on 65 touchdown passes, the most by a quarterback-receiver duo in franchise history. Their on-field connection was born fr om an off-the-field bond.
"This is a professional environment, but as humans we have personal connections to people," Rodgers said. "Obviously, he was one of my closest friends in the locker room for a number of years. We played together for a long time and talked about really finishing his career here and together. The disappointment is when you get close to your teammatesDan Bailey Jersey Elite, and they're not here anymore 鈥?and especially when they're not here, they're playing somewh ere else. But the organization is making decisions that they feel like are in best interest for our team and you've got to trust the process."
Part of that process was replacing offensive and defensive coordinators and making rare splashes into free agency by adding tight end Jimmy Graham and defensive lineman Muhammad Wilkerson.
Rodgers and Graham have known each other for years, but will be learning a revamped offense together.
"It's all about these days right here, especially when we start catching and running routes," Graham said. "It's about making sure I've got the offense down so he has a lot of confidence in me, and he knows that I know what's going on and that we're kind of in the same steps. And then from there, you basically try not to drop anything ever. And then he'll start liking you."
While Graham and Rodgers try to build chemistry, the team and Rodgers will try to hammer out a contract extension. General manager Brian Gutekunst and Packers President Mark Murphy have said it's a priority to extend Rodgers' deal set to expire after the 2019 season. With Kirk Cousins (Minnesota)Frank Ragnow Jersey Lions, Jimmy Garoppolo (San Francisco), Drew Brees (New Orleans) and Alex Smith (Washington) signing big contracts in the offseason, Rodgers has fallen to ninth among quarterbacks with an average salary of $22 million.
Rodgers said "it's never been about" becoming the highest-paid player in the league. He wouldn't say whether he and agent David Dunn would push for a fully guaranteed contract like Cousins signed with the Vikings. Rather, Rodgers said the key will be structuring the deal that works for both parties under the constraints of the salary cap.
"I'm under contract for the next two years," Rodgers said. "Obviously, we'd like to lock something in at some point. The team has made it public knowledge that they'd love to do that. I've said I'd love to finish my career here. There's more than mutual interest on both sides."
Michael Gallup Youth Jersey

鈥?Kevin Hart fessed up he was tipsy when he tried to crash the Super Bowl stage and celebrate with his hometown Philadelphia Eagles when they hoisted the Lombardi Trophy. The pint-sized funnyman ran into a no-nonsense security guard who refused to allow HartMichael Gallup Youth Jersey, wearing an Eagles lettermans jacket, access to the stage that was set up on the field.Unlike the Eagles, Harts Super Bowl celebration would have to be held elsewhere.To all the kids out there, I just want to say dont drink. When alcohol is in your system, you do dumb stuff, he later said on an Instagram video.Hart, the Grammy-nominated star, would have fit in fine in Philly.Unruly Eagles fans climbed light poles, took trust falls off a hotel canopy, flipped cars, busted store windows and even streaked down city streets shortly after their team won the Super Bowl.It was time to party.Eagles fans are just getting started.The city announced that the Super Bowl parade will be Thursday, starting at 11 a.m. at Broad Street near the stadiums. It will move north along the citys main thoroughfare, past City Hall and finish at the art museums Rocky Steps. The National Weather Service says Thursday will be mostly sunny with a high of 34 degrees. Rain and snow are expected in the city Wednesday.Beer bashes and drunken revelry are in the forecast for the parade.Eagles fans had suffered through five decades 鈥?through Buddy, Reggie and T.O. 鈥?without a Super Bowl championship and they want this celebration to go down as one to remember.That is, if they can remember, in the wake of an alcohol-fueled stupor.Revelers along the parade route will be able to indulge in free Bud Light at two dozen bars, thanks to a promise the beer maker made to Eagles offensive tackle Lane Johnson before the season.Revelers shot off fireworksAuthentic B.J. Hill Jersey, drivers beeped their horns and Philadelphians young and old descended Sunday night on Broad Street, the main thoroughfare that last hosted a major championship parade in 2008Eagles fans are expected to stuff city streets in record numbers. The Flyers have long claimed more than 2 million fans went wild down Broad each year for the 1974 and 1975 Stanley Cup winning teams. Sixers fans mobbed the streets for Dr. J and the 1983 NBA champion 76ers.And Phillies star outfielder Pat Burrell led a championship procession in 2008, riding a horse-drawn carriage and pumping his fists down Broad. Next came eight flatbed trucks filled with waving players and other members of the Phillies organization, including the Phanatic.Throngs in Phillies gear packed downtown sidewalks, making them almost impassable. Fans climbed trees, hung out of windows, watched fr om balconies, carried stepladders and stood on roofs to get a better view. The Phillies then greeted tens of thousands of fans who had watched the parade on big screens at the citys baseball and football stadiums. The team first stopped at Lincoln Financial Field, wh ere the Eagles play.Now, the Linc isnt just the site of another teams rally 鈥?its the home of the Super Bowl champs.The Super Bowl, though, was about an overzealous excuse for irresponsible behavior.The Eagles are perhaps the citys greatest passion, and the outpouring of support came in more forms than simply pouring one out. Grown men cried and hugged their fathers. Families bundled up and hit the streets to bang pots and pans and share the championship together. Some fans carried signs with names of loved ones no longer here in tribute for those who never got to cherish a Super Bowl title before death.I moved here in 94. I didnt have a team back home (Louisville). The Eagles were my adopted team, said 41-year-old Eagles fan Rob Ballenger. This city has an underdog culture and to rise above it right now is amazing. This city is at a turning point in so many ways.I made 100 new friends at the bar (Grace Tavern). Philly fans sometimes get a negative slant in the media, a negative reputation. But these are the best fans in the world, the most passionate.Theyll finally get their chance Thursday to celebrate the champion Eagles as one city, united in green. Saints linebacker Alex Anzalone hopes hes done seeing promising seasons snuffed out prematurely by his troublesome right shoulder.
It was fixed really well this timeChargers Cheap Jerseys, Anzalone asserted after New Orleans offseason practice on Thursday. My shoulder dislocated, but it was fixed differently.
If differently means better, Anzalones return could be a significant boon to a young defense that improved considerably during the Saints playoff run last season.
We were really pleased last year, early in the year, when he was playing, Saints coach Sean Payton said. Hes smart. Hes someone that has good range. He can play on three downs. Hes someone who we think is a good player on third down. That gives you flexibility at linebacker.
The key, for him, is just staying healthy.
Twice during an unfulfilled career at Florida, the 6-foot-3, 241-pound Anzalone dislocated his right shoulder. Those injuries were major reasons why he played just 18 games in four seasons with the Gators. Yet, when he played, his talent was so apparent that the Saints used one of two 2017, third-round draft choices last year to sel ect him.
That bet appeared to be paying off when Anzalones speed and ability to correctly read and quickly react to plays stood out during training camp, earning him a starting nod as a rookie in Week 1.
Four games into the season, however, Anzalone extended his right arm during a diving tackle attempt against Miami and the shoulder gave out again. He landed on injured reserve, ending his season.
It wasnt anything too unfamiliarAuthentic Uchenna Nwosu Jersey, Anzalone said. He noted that his generally optimistic outlook on life, combined with his prior experience with shoulder rehabilitation, helped him deal with the injury.
It was fine. I have a good attitude about life. My parents instilled that in me as a kid, Anzalone said. You feel bad for a little bit, and life goes on.
Anzalone stands out on the field in part because of his long, blond hair that gives him a surfer-dude look. In reality, a visceral fear of sharks prevents the Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, native from venturing out in the ocean very often.
Instead, hes spent a lot of down time studying the game he loves.
Staying in meetings after getting hurt was helpful, Anzalone said. Talking to the (veterans) and still learning, watching film and doing all that stuff was definitely beneficial.
Anzalone was one of three rookie starters on the Saints defense last season, including cornerback Marshon Lattimore, who was the 2017 Defensive Rookie of the Year.
Lattimore said he was impressed by the athleticism Anzalone brought to the linebacker position.
Hes very versatile. He can hit you or he can cover you, so were going to get a great player back, Lattimore said. We missed him a little bit during the season, but now that hes backAdidas Wayne Simmonds Jersey, hopefully hes 100 percent.
Anzalone said he senses among his teammates and coaches that there is a lot of expectation for how hell contribute this season to a team with aspirations of Super Bowl contention.
He also subscribes to the notion that the Saints, given his injury, took a chance on me, and I wanted to live up to that.
But Anzalone said he has never felt overwhelmed by the transition to the NFL or the pressure to perform.
A lot of it goes into how much you care about the game and how much you care about making mistakes and learning fr om your mistakes and continuing to grow, he said.
Even during the first, voluntary, non-contact practices of this offseason, Anzalone said, he has been a lot more comfortable than Year 1.
Im confident. I think I was confident last year, Anzalone said. You just do your best at what youre asked to do. Thats really all there is to it. Thats kind of how I live my life.
NOTES: Lattimore covered his former Ohio State teammate, Michael Thomas, during 11-on-11 drills Thursday in a matchup of players who were first-time Pro Bowl selections last season. Thomas back-shoulder catch near the sideline despite tight coverage by Lattimore was among the more memorable plays of the session. Later, Lattimore grinned as he said he has held his own against Thomas during the majority of offseason practices that have not been open to media. Hes going to get me sometimes and I get him sometimes, Lattimore said. But he kind of tried to show off a little bit for the cameras.

Baker Mayfield Color Rush Jersey

The Los Angeles Chargers have retained defensive coordinator Gus Bradley and offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt.
The Chargers announced the return of head coach Anthony Lynns top two assistants Tuesday.
Continuity on the coaching staff was a major offseason goal for Lynn and general manager Tom Telesco after the Chargers (9-7) barely missed the playoffs in their relocation season. Los Angeles won nine of its final 12 gamesBaker Mayfield Color Rush Jersey, including five straight at StubHub Center.
Bradley was a hot commodity in the offseason coaching market after putting together one of the NFLs top defenses in his first season with the Chargers. Their 17 points allowed per game was third-best in the league, and they ranked among the leaders with 43 sacks and 18 interceptions.
The former Jacksonville head coach joined Los Angeles on a one-year contract last winter.
Whisenhunts powerful offense ranked fourth in the NFL with 376.6 yards per game, with quarterback Philip Rivers enjoying a resurgent 4,515-yard season alongside 1,393-yard receiver Keenan Allen and 1,105-yard rusher Melvin Gordon.
Whisenhunt, the former Arizona and Tennessee head coachClayton Kershaw Jersey, rejoined the Chargers in 2016, one year before Lynn became their head coach.

鈥?Danny Shelton always ended his interviews with a smile and saying, Go Browns!It was the Browns turn to say, Go Danny!New Cleveland general manager John Dorsey continued to wheel and deal on Saturday by agreeing to send Shelton, a former first-round draft pick, to the New England Patriots for a third-round pick in 2019, a person familiar with the deal told The Associated Press.DorseyAdidas Johnny Gaudreau Jersey, who struck three major deals Friday, also sent a 2018 fifth-round pick to the Patriots, said the person who spoke on condition of anonymity because teams cant finalize trades until the new league year begins Wednesday.Shelton is the latest first-round draft pick to be dumped by the Browns, whose inability to choose good players in recent years is at the heart of the teams woeful record. Cleveland went 0-16 last season and is an embarrassing 4-44 in the past three seasons.Since 2010, the Browns have sel ected 13 players in the first round, and only four remain with the team.Shelton was sel ected with the No. 12 overall pick in 2015. The 6-foot-2, 335-pounderLandon Collins Jersey Youth, who starred in college at Washington, started 45 of 46 games in three seasons with Cleveland and the team seemed pleased with his progress against the run.But he didnt make as many big plays as the team hoped and Shelton played out of position last season when Cleveland switched from a 3-4 defensive scheme to a 4-3 front and he was no longer playing over the center.Sheltons departure may give more playing time to Larry Ogunjobi, a third-round pick last year who made one start and finished with 32 tackles and a sack in 14 games.Dorseys remake of the Browns isnt over.On Friday, he sent shockwaves across the NFL with three major deals, acquiring quarterback Tyrod Taylor from Buffalo, wide receiver Jarvis Landry fr om Miami and cornerback Damarious Randall fr om Green Bay. He also traded quarterback DeShone Kizer to the Packers, a move that could impact the Browns plans in free agency and the upcoming draft.Dorsey had been expected to target a veteran quarterback in free agencyConnor Williams Cowboys Jersey, but Taylors arrival could change that unless Cleveland wants to bring in another experienced player to compete for the job. Either way, the Browns are likely to take a quarterback with the No. 1 overall pick in this years draft.Dorseys whirlwind of deals over the past two days may have been prompted by a concern that free agents would be afraid to sign with the Browns because of the teams struggles and constant turnover.And while Dorsey has parted with three draft picks in the past two days, he has added talent without touching any of the five picks Cleveland has in the first two rounds this year..
Adidas Will Butcher Jersey

Norv Turner easily could have opted to keep traveling the world with his wifeAdidas Will Butcher Jersey, writing country music songs and playing with his grandchildren.
At 66, who would have blamed him?
Instead, Turner decided to return for a 33rd season of NFL coaching as offensive coordinator of the Carolina Panthers.
Turner, who won two Super Bowls as a coordinator with the Dallas Cowboys in the early 1990s, wasn't necessarily looking to return to coaching after sitting out last season. But when approached about the Panthers' job opening, Turner couldn't resist the chance to reunite with head coach Ron Rivera 鈥?Turner's assistant for four seasons when he was head coach of the San Diego Chargers.
He's also joining his son, Panthers quarterbacks coach Scott Turner, and has the opportunity to coach a "talented group" of players that includes 2015 league MVP quarterback Cam Newton.
"It's a unique situation," Turner said.
Turner joins a team that has his fingerprints all over it.
When Rivera was hired by the Panthers in 2011 鈥?also Newton's rookie season 鈥?he brought in Turner understudy Rob Chudzinski as his offensive coordinator. And when Mike Shula took over when Chudzinski left to coach the Cleveland Browns, many of Turner's play calls remained. So it's not like Turner is starting anew.
But he does have some new ideas.
"We are trying to build a complete offense and that will include things they have done here and it will include things they haven't done here," said Turner without elaborating on specifics.
Newton said the onus has been on Turner "to take what we have done good and expand on itCowboys Jihad Ward Jersey, rather than just ripping the sheets of paper up and having a this-is-my-way-or-the-highway mentality."
So far the two say they've bonded well.
Turner was familiar with Newton because Scott worked with him during his first two seasons with the Panthers in his first stint as quarterbacks coach.
Turner said he likes the way Newton sees the entire field, but that his goal is to improve the quarterback's decision-making skills.
"We want to make sure we get all of our eligible receivers involved," Turner said.
Turner also wants to see Newton's career 58.1 completion percentage increase significantly, something Newton has already said he's eager to work on.
"That has to be my mentality," Newton said . "We have a lot of guys who can take two yards and turn it into 20 yards, or more. But it starts with me and I have to trust those guys and get the ball to them."
The Panthers talked last season about limiting the wear and tear on Newton's body after undergoing rotator cuff surgery in March 2017 by cutting down on his running.
Newton is 29 and entering his eighth NFL season.
But Turner put no restrictions on Newton, Carolina's leading rusher last season and the NFL's all-time leader in touchdowns rushing by a quarterback, when he spoke after practice Thursday.
"Every game is different and all of sudden you are in a game where they are pressuring and he puts the ball down and runs three or four times, and then you have three or four runs called. ... so there are games where he is going to carry the ball," Turner said. "And there are games where he is not going to carry the ball. A lot depends on how people defend us. A lot depends on how well we are playing, too."
Turner did reiterate Rivera's point that Christian McCaffrey will be a focal point of the offenseYouth Su'a Cravens Jersey, saying that 20-25 touches per game is not out of the question for the second-year running back.
The man who co-wrote a country music song called "Things I've Never Done," with Stephen Ray, the son of former San Francisco 49ers head coach Steve Mariucci, is clearly enjoying the idea of doing what he's done for more than three decades.
It is, after all, a unique situation for him.
"I am very comfortable with coach Rivera and the things he likes to do," Turner said. "We were together for four years, so nothing is a shock to me."
Throughout its offseason team activities, the Seattle Seahawks appeared to be settled at safety. Bradley McDougald would just continue his role from a year ago stepping in as a full-time starter alongside Earl Thomas.
That was before Thomas decided to take his demands for a new contract to the extreme by holding out, creating an unexpected competition and a bit of chaos in Seattle's defensive backfield.
With Thomas missing, Seattle's safeties are a revolving door of combinations trying to find the pairing that makes the most sense ahead of the Sept. 9 opener at Denver. The process of seeing how all those combinations look gets its first true examination next Thursday when the Seahawks open the preseason against Indianapolis.
"These guysAdidas Jonathan Drouin Jersey, they kind of joined forces in the offseason and kind of as a group, they knew they were up against it and wanted to make sure that they were going to give everything they had and put it all on the line," Seattle coach Pete Carroll said. "Bradley McDougald has done a great job of being the leader in that group and it's a good, tight group and they're ready to take on the challenge of getting through camp and getting through all of the learning and the experience that's necessary here is all part of the process, but their attitude is really strong and they're really determined to do something with this."
McDougald is almost certain to claim one of the positions. Which one is the question. He filled in as both free and strong safety last year when injuries sidelined Thomas and Kam Chancellor. McDougald was the starting strong safety after Chancellor was lost for the season in early November to a neck injury.
That doesn't mean McDougald will be the strong safety. Throughout the first week of training camp, Seattle has rotated its safeties in both positions in an attempt to see how interchangeable the players can be.
"They have the opportunity to show themselves and it's a lot of competition," defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr. said. "Great communication, it's showing up every day. Doing extra work, asking a lot of good questions. But, this is their chance to really step up and show us what they have."
With McDougald seemingly a cinch to take one of the safety spots, the remaining position appears to be a four-way competition between Tedric ThompsonDonte Jackson Jersey, Delano Hill, Maurice Alexander and Mike Tyson. And it's Thompson and Hill that appear to be getting the most opportunity early on.
It makes sense Seattle would give Thompson and Hill the most reps. The Seahawks invested major draft capital in the pair a year ago, taking Hill in the third round and Thompson in the fourth round. They were allowed to spend last season learning behind Thomas and Chancellor with the idea they could eventually take over for the veteran Seahawks safeties.
The replacement has arrived sooner than expected, accelerated by Thomas' holdout.
"Earl is a special, special player. At the same time, the guys that are here are working really hard and competing and they have the opportunity to show what they can do," Norton said.
From a look standpoint, Thompson fits the mold of a free safety and Hill looks more like a strong safety. But each is working at both positions as Seattle often adjusts its safety alignments based off the offensive formation. Neither has the sideline-to-sideline speed of Thomas, but Norton has said Seattle's scheme won't change.
"I view it as competing. First game is a little ways to go. I've got a lot to improve on," Thompson said. "I don't focus on if I'm starting today or not starting today. We all get the same amount of reps so it's all about competing."
Tony Romo Cowboys Jersey

The Cleveland Browns have re-signed free-agent linebacker Tank CarderAuthentic Sam Darnold Jersey, who missed last season with a knee injury.
Carder has been a valuable contributor since the Browns claimed him off waivers fr om Buffalo in 2012. He has been on the Cleveland roster longer than any player, surviving coaching changes and upheaval.
The 6-foot-2, 235-pounder was expected to start last season before he tore a knee ligament during a Aug. 21 exhibition against the New York Giants. He had surgery and was placed on injured reserve.
Joe Schobert took Carders spot and made the Pro Bowl in his second season.
Carder has appeared in 77 games with the Browns and was voted a captain in 2016. The Bills sel ected Carder in the fifth round of 2012 draft out of TCU.

The NFL's active career rushing leader may still be a starter at age 35.
Frank Gore is listed as sharing the No. 1 running back spot with incumbent Kenyan Drake on the first depth chart of training camp for the Miami Dolphins.
Gore signed with his hometown team in March and was widely expected to fill the role of veteran backup. He's awfully experienced for a feature back, with 13 seasons and 196 games of mileage.
But that mileage translates into lots of yardage 鈥?14,026 yards, to be exact, which ranks behind only Emmitt SmithTony Romo Cowboys Jersey, Walter Payton, Barry Sanders and Curtis Martin.
And 10 practices into camp, Gore shows no sign he has lost a step.
"I'm not surprised," coach Adam Gase said Monday. "He's just been proving everybody wrong for so many years. You just never doubt that guy."
Gase, Gore and Drake all described as no big deal the depth chart, especially one posted leading up to the first exhibition game. But Gore has enjoyed showing in practice he can still play.
"I come out here and compete every day," he said. "Not just with DrakeBrian O'Neill Vikings Jersey, but with every guy at my position. I think we all push and help each other. With me, whatever my coaches want me to do this year, I'm going to do it."
Drake could yet prove difficult to dislodge fr om the No. 1 job. He ranked sixth in the NFL last year with an average of 4.8 yards per carry, topping 100 yards in consecutive games after he became the starter in Week 13.
"I don't think anybody really cares about where they are on the depth chart before preseason even starts," Drake said. "We've got to go out there and earn our spots."
Gore said Drake is worthy friendly competition.
"Kenyan is a very talented guy," Gore said. He's smart; he can do everything on the field. I think that me and him can really help this team be successful this year."
That would be a change. The Dolphins went 6-10 last season, when they ranked 28th in both points and rushing.
They expect to have a more potent offense this year with an upgraded lineDonte Jackson Youth Jersey, the return of Ryan Tannehill and their new running back, who's not new to the NFL at all.
Gore has started every game since 2012. Last year he averaged a career-worst 3.7 yards per carry for the Indianapolis Colts, but they provided little room to run, and he did reach the 100-yard mark twice in the season's final month.
He was thrilled at the chance to return to South Florida, wh ere he was born and raised and starred for the Miami Hurricanes. The homecoming makes even Thursday's mostly meaningless game against Tampa Bay special to Gore, because he's playing for Miami again.
"Pop Warner, high schoolJihad Ward Color Rush Jersey, college and now the NFL," he said. "I want to do some great things for my city and for my team. I want to show guys that when they get up in age, if you love the game and you go out and work hard, it shouldn't matter what age you are. That's what my goal is this year."
If he starts, that's a bonus.
Youth Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys

BOSTON LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers know they have to be better in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference finals on Tuesday night at TD Garden.
The Boston Celtics appear ready for just that.
I thought our guys played with a good aggression tonight. Going to have to play better TuesdayYouth Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys, Celtics coach Brad Stevens said after the 108-83 rout in the series opener a game blown open in the first quarter.
I have zero level of concern at this stage, James said after the Celtics blew the Cavs out in the opening game a rare poor playoff outing for James. I didnt go to college, so its not March Madness.
Translation: one win does not a series make.
The Celtics, who keep handling every situation thrown at them regardless of who might be available to play, know what they are likely to be up against in Game 2.
Boston is 8-0 at home in these playoffs.
Before Sundays game, a video on the big board highlighted experts doubting these Celtics in the postseason. After all, theres no Kyrie Irving or Gordon Hayward, with valuable rookie bench center Daniel Theis also gone.
Motivation?
I would say it has (driven them), said Marcus Morris, one of the guys who made life miserable for James in Game 1. It gave other guys opportunity to step up. Its very unfortunate that we had those injuries, but no one is going to feel sorry for us at the end of the day, so we have to take our approach of next guy up.
Thats what weve been doing all season.
If you need evidence of Bostons team effort leading to the 9-4 playoff record, here it is: Jayson Tatum leads the team at 18.6 points per game, but Jaylen Brown and Terry Rozier are both at 17.4, Al Horford at 17.249ers Authentic Jerseys, Morris 12.9 and Marcus Smart 10.4.
That is balance, meaning they dont have to rely on one or two players as Cleveland does with James and Kevin Love.
Weve got to help Bron, JR Smith said after the opener. We cant just expect him to do everything. As role players, weve got to play our role.
James came in averaging 34.3 points, 9.4 rebounds and 9.0 assists per game in the playoffs but was lifted with 7:10 left in the blowout. He was 5 of 16 fr om the floor and had seven of his teams 10 turnovers in his 15-point game.
The Cavs missed their first 14 3-pointers and finished 4 of 26 from behind the arc.
Three-point shot is a part of our DNA, James said. Its what makes us the best team that we can be. I think even early on with the shots that we had, we had some wide-open looks that just didnt go. I think in the first quarter, J.R. and Kev, (George Hill), they had some great looks, they just didnt go.
Were OK with that. Were absolutely OK with that. And were going to take those same looks going into Game 2 if the opportunity presents itself.
The Cavaliers, coming off a layoff that followed a four-game sweep of the Toronto Raptors, offered little resistance in the opener. They missed their shots, lost their men on defense and allowed a whopping 60 points in the paint.
You definitely have to adjust. Thats what part of the playoff series is about, James said. The teams adjusting from game to game and seeing ways you can be better. I think thats an obvious question.
The Celtics have taken 2-0 leads in both of their previous series andPernell McPhee Color Rush Jersey, even though they needed seven games to dispose of the Milwaukee Bucks in the first round, they can rely on the franchise being 37-0 all time when taking a 2-0 lead in a series.
But thats history, and this edition of the proud franchise is clearly more about the present.
I think were very alert to the fact that well get a heavyweight punch on Tuesday night, Stevens said.
Cavs coach Tyronn Lue indicated Monday that he may ins ert Tristan Thompson into the starting lineup in a bid to neutralize Al Horford, one of several Celtics to dominate in Game 1.
Hes our rock, Stevens said of Horford, who has also averaged 8.3 rebounds, 3.5 assists, 1.1 steals and 1.4 blocks per game in the playoffs. Hes the guy we really, really lean on.
Thompson, who played well and had eight points and 11 rebounds in less than 21 minutes in the opener, issued a bit of a warning on behalf of James, saying, Usually when LeBron has these kind of games, the next game he does something legendary.
Once pitcher Mike Lorenzen homeredYouth Arizona Cardinals Jerseys, the Cincinnati Reds got rolling again.
Lorenzen connected for a pinch-hit shot to begin Cincinnatis comeback, Jesse Winker added a pinch-hit, three-run homer in a big seventh, and the Reds beat the Chicago Cubs 8-6 Sunday for their seventh straight win.
Lorenzens homer was the third of his career and second in two games by a Reds pitcher. Anthony DeSclafani hit a grand slam on Saturday, the first by a Reds pitcher since 1959.
In a game like today we feel like were not meant to lose, Lorenzen said.
The last-place Reds completed a four-game sweep of the Cubs for the first time since 1983 at Riverfront Stadium. Their winning streak is their longest since a 10-game surge in July 2012.
We know what we can do, Winker said. It is cool coming to the field and expecting to win. Were in June right now. We are taking care of June. To win a game, it takes a group effort. Theres plenty of season left. Were going to keep grinding good at bats. Its been a lot of fun.
After Chicago scored five times in the fifth, Lorenzen homered in the bottom half.
The Reds trailed 6-1 going into the seventh. Winker went opposite field on Pedro Strops first pitch after relieving Mike Montgomery to cut Chicagos lead to 6-5.
Joey Votto delivered the go-ahead double as the next four batters reached against Strop (3-1), who retired just two of the nine batters he faced in his first appearance since Tuesday.
Strop had plenty of rest maybe too much, Cubs manager Joe Maddon said. I felt like he was the right guy. It just didnt work. They got two pinch-hit homers, one by a pitcher. They had some great at-bats.
Said Strop: Its always good to be fresh.
Im not blaming that. I didnt feel like I had command of my fastball. I think that was the key. I was getting behind hitters, and I was a little bit too fine when I got ahead, he said.
Jose Peraza drove in two runs and Tucker Barnhart had the game-tying RBI as the Reds se t a season high for runs.
Weve never quit, manager Jim Riggleman said. Weve always battled. Its Major League Baseball. You better keep playing for nine innings. We had that stretch wh ere we were down three or four runs in the early innings. We were competitive and came back in some of them. As of lateSam Darnold Jets Jersey, we havent had to do that. The starters have done a good job.
Seven runs are the most allowed in one inning this season by the Cubs, who have lost six of their last eight.
You dont change things, Maddon said. You still eat. You still sleep. You still pet your puppy.
The Reds overcame a fifth-inning two-run homer by slumping Anthony Rizzo, who went 1-for-14 in the series, and a solo shot by Albert Almora Jr. off Jackson Stephens (1-0), which gave Chicago a 6-1 lead in the seventh.
Amir Garrett had three strikeouts in the eighth before Raisel Iglesias picked up his 13th save.
Montgomery started in place of Tyler Chatwood, who left for Chicago early Sunday morning when his wife went into labor. The left-hander kept the Reds scoreless until Lorenzens homer with two outs in the fifth inning.
START OVER
Reds 3B Eugenio Suarez went 0 for 3 before leaving in a double switch, snapping his hitting streak at a career-high 13 games, the longest active streak in the major leagues.
BIG STEP
Cubs RHP Yu Darvish is expected to throw 75 pitches or four to five innings of his first rehab start on Monday with Single-A South Bend. Darvish has been out since May 20 with right triceps tendinitis.
QUICK RETURN
The Reds activated OF Scott Schebler from the bereavement list before Sundays after missing three games, the minimum amount of time he could spend on the list. OF Phillip Ervin was optioned to Triple-A Louisville. Schebler went 1 for 3 with two walks.
WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR
Sundays game was the Cubs last in Cincinnati this season. The remaining 10 games between the two teams will be played in Chicago.
TRAINERS ROOM
Cubs: 3B Kris Bryant missed his second straight start and is day-to-day with a sore left shoulder.
Reds: RHP Homer Bailey, out since June 2 with right knee inflammation, threw 86 pitches in six innings of a rehab start with Triple-A Louisville on Saturday.
UP NEXT
Cubs: RHP Duane Underwood will be recalled from Triple-A Iowa to make his major league debut as Chicago tries to keep its starters on regular rest.
Reds: RHP Tyler Mahle (6-6) is 3-0 with a 1.61 ERA in four June starts.

Bills Josh Allen Jersey

NFL owners will be presented 10 rules proposals at their meetings next weekBills Josh Allen Jersey, including changes to the catch rule and to the length of defensive pass interference penalties, and allowing personal fouls to be reviewed by instant replay.
The competition committee and several teams are bringing the proposals, which will be reviewed by owners beginning Monday in Orlando.
Other suggestions include making permanent spotting the ball at the 25-yard line following a kickoff; adding fouls for roughing the passer and penalties against players in a defenseless posture as reviewable in instant replay; designating a member of the officiating staff at New York headquarters to instruct on-field game officials to eject a player for a flagrant non-football act that drew a flag; and limiting the allowable time for a coach to throw a challenge flag.
Included in a dozen bylaw proposals is allowing a player on injured reserve to be traded, and schedule adjustments for western teams playing in the East.
Redefining the catch rule is the highest priority, according to Troy Vincent, the NFL's football operations chief, and Rich McKay, who chairs the powerful competition committee.
"We tried to simplify the rule with a three-step process," McKay said Friday. "Control, two feet down or a body part, and then anything that is a football act. It could be like Jesse James reaching for the goal line ."
The Steelers tight end had a likely winning touchdown catch overturned against New England, one of the most critical plays of last season. In 2018, if the new definition of a catch is passedVinny Curry Jersey Elite, it would be a touchdown.
"We got rid of 'going to the ground,' which was definitely causing some issues on these calls," McKay added of the process of completing a catch that has caused so much consternation.
Vincent noted that despite slight movement of the ball in a receiver's hands, that is not loss of possession. Under the proposal, it would constitute a reception.
"With movement (of the ball), you can still have control with movement," Vincent said. "That's also addressed in the new proposal language."
Equally controversial has been the defensive pass interference call. The Jets are proposing a change fr om a spot foul to a 15-yard penalty 鈥?unless the foul is determined by officials to be intentional and egregious. That suggestion drew plenty of discussion among competition committee members; both Vincent and McKay said it had "momentum" heading into the owners meetings.
Vincent was an outstanding defensive back in the NFL and has deep insight into pass interference.
"The difference between college ball and professional defensive backs is the (pros) were too skilled and too smart, and you can play the play, you can be strategic about it," he said. "You don't want a defensive back being able to strategically grab a guy, eliminate the options (on a play).
"As a former defensive back, on a professional level you can frankly bait a quarterback into doing whatever you want."
McKay noted there was one 50-yard or longer defensive pass interference call last season, three of 45 or longerKemoko Turay Jersey Colts, and seven of 40 or more.
Allowing officiating director Al Riveron or designated staff members at New York headquarters to call for an ejection of a player is a proposal emanating fr om committee meetings with game officials.
"They were quick to point out in these situations wh ere a lot is going on 鈥?a fight or something else in dead ball situations 鈥?many times they are at a loss to capture exactly what happened and the right numbers (of offending players)," McKay said.
Also proposed:
鈥擨f a team opens overtime with a field goal, then gets a turnover on the opponent's next possession, that play will be run to conclusion. Previously, if the team that kicked the field goal fumbled the ball and it was run back for a touchdown by the opponent, that TD wouldn't count because of a change of possession. Now, it would count.
Such a situation has never occurred since the rule change allowing each team an OT series.
鈥擮wners will be asked to approve allowing video use on sideline and coaches' box tablets. Now, only photos can be examined.
鈥擟oaches will have a set amount of time during a commercial break to throw a challenge flag.
鈥擡xtra points need not be converted at the end of regulation after a team scores the winning touchdown.
McKay pointed to the end of the Saints-Vikings playoff game.
鈥擳eams seeking head coaches after the season be allowed to negotiate and sign a contract, though the coach would still be prohibited from doing any work for his new team until his club is done in the postseason.
After a four-week break from racing, American standout Lindsey Vonn is returning to the Alpine skiing World Cup this weekend with an unusual mindset.
For the most successful female skier of all time, Vonns main priority at the first speed events of 2018 wont be winning.
With only 40 days left until her season highlight, the Olympic downhill in Pyeongchang, avoiding injuries is all that matters.
I feel solid but my focus this season is on the Olympics. So I am not going to risk anything this weekendYouth New York Jets Jerseys, Vonn told The Associated Press on Friday after taking part in a shortened training session.
She was worried because the snow on parts of the Karnten-Franz Klammer course was still too weak after heavy rain this week and mild temperatures.
The top is good but the bottom is not safe to race, she said.
Organizers swapped the program for this weekend by pushing back the downhill to Sunday and rescheduling a super-G for Saturday, as a downhill can be staged only after competitors have at least one training run on the entire course.
I am also not sure why the super-G is first, Vonn said. Considering the snow conditions, it would be better to do the downhill first but, again, I dont know. We havent inspected the bottom part of the course so I am not really sure what the reason behind it is.
Vonn said she would make her own decision about racing or not after checking the course on Saturday, saying she would rather sit it out if conditions arent good enough to run.
Vonn badly injured her right knee landing in a patch of soft snow during the 2013 world championships, which ultimately ruled the 2010 Olympic downhill champion out of the Sochi Games the following year.
It explains the 33-year-old Americans cautiousness going into what likely will be her last Olympics.
Her season so far has been rather rough.
Trying to improve her ranking ahead of the Olympic giant slalom, she failed to qualify for the second run of the season-opening GS in Soelden, Austria, in October.
Focusing on the speed events since, she landed in the safety netting at full speed during the first downhill in Lake Louise in early DecemberAuthentic Orlando Brown Jr. Jersey, and finished only 12th in another downhill the next day. She crashed again in a super-G on the third day of racing at the Canadian resort wh ere she won 18 times in the past.
A week later, she jarred her back in a super-G in St. Moritz, Switzerland, completing the race in pain in 24th place.
Vonn hasnt raced since Dec. 16 when she earned her 78th career win at a super-G in Val dIsere, France. The following day, she took part in the early morning inspection for another super-G at the resort but then decided against racing, citing a sore knee, and flew home.
The last race in Val dIsere I skied very well, she said. It still wasnt my best but I had a good block at home in Colorado. I was able to do a lot of condition training and got some GS and slalom in as well.
Vonn practicing slalom underlined her ambition to start in the Olympic combined event as well.
I feel good, definitely, Vonn said, adding the knee was hampering her not more than usual. I feel decent.
Lions Tracy Walker Jersey

The Tennessee Titans have added a pair of defensive linemen after placing cornerback Tye Smith on injured reserve and waiving injured defensive lineman Claude Pelon.
The Titans announced Tuesday they signed Johnny Maxey and Du'Vonta Lampkin.
Smith started both playoff games last January for the Titans and had 11 tackles with an interception during the regular season. PelonLions Tracy Walker Jersey, signed on the opening day of training camp, hurt his right knee Sunday in practice.
The 6-foot-5 Maxey was on the Titans' practice squad for the final month of last season before being waived in April. He also has been on Pittsburgh's practice squad and roster, playing two games in 2016. The 6-foot-4 Lampkin went undrafted out of Oklahoma and was in Baltimore's rookie minicamp this spring.
The Philadelphia 76ers have morphed fr om laughingstock to legitimate Eastern Conference contender in just two seasons.
But just how far can The Process take them?
Was a 52-win season that ended with a five-game loss to the Boston Celtics in the conference semis just part of the learning curve on the way toward NBA titles?
Or are the Sixers destined to become a Toronto/Indiana-type of franchise where strong regular seasons end up with postseason disappointment and championships?
Those are suddenly fun problems for a team to have only two years removed from a 10-win season and serious doubts about the future of a rebuilding plan both condemned and praised by zealots on both sides. Joel Embiid (22.9 points, 11 rebounds) made his first All-Star team and seemed worth every bit of the $148 million, five-year extension he signed before the season. Ben Simmons was a regular triple-double threat and emerged as a favorite to win rookie of the year. Those two should anchor Phillys run for the next decade, a Russell Westbrook/Kevin Durant tandem of sorts that should make them playoff regulars until they are in their 30s.
Yeshttp://www.redskinsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-troy-apke-jersey, there was a 16-game winning streak to end the regular season, a first-round playoff series win over Miami and so much hoopla over rapper Meek Mill that it seemed like the Sixers had the ingredients to throw a parade this season. There are serious questions ahead about who will team with Embiid and Simmons to form a championship core and plenty of room to grow for both franchise stars.
If we all sat in that room when we met back in September, and said were going to finish third in the Eastern conference, were going to lose in the semifinals of the Eastern Conference, theres a strong chance we all would have been hugging each other, coach Brett Brown said. The initial goal was to make the playoffs. The final piece isIsaiah Oliver Jersey Falcons, if were going to do anything of any significance.
They did, which makes this offseason about as key as any in recent 76ers history for team president Bryan Colangelo.
Heres what else to know about the 76ers:
FULTZ FLOP
No doubt about it, the Sixers got outplayed by Boston in the playoffs and last years draft. It was a gut-punch for every Sixers fan who watched Jayson Tatum torch the Sixers while Markelle Fultz rode the bench. The Sixers, of course, swapped the No. 3 pick to Boston (who took Tatum) for the No. 1 pick (Fultz).
Its too early to call a 19-year-old No. 1 pick a bust (right? right?) but Fultz is certainly trending that way after a pitiful rookie year derailed by a mysterious shoulder injury, a broken shot and confidence issues. He played the first four gamesRasmus Dahlin Sabres Jersey, missed 68 games because of injury, then was persona non grata in the postseason.
Simmons-Embiid-Fultz were expected to form a trio of stars that would lead the Sixers to the top. Fultzs ignominious first year instead made him more of a mystery than when the Sixers sel ected him out of Washington.
Fultz said it hasnt been discussed if hell play summer league.
REDICK FUTURE
JJ Redick said he enjoyed his season with the Sixers about as much as any over his 12-year career.
Redick averaged 17.1 points and shot 42 percent fr om 3-point range on a $23 million, one-year deal.
Will he return?
Redick would like to return but its doubtful the Sixers would offer him that kind of cash, even on a shortened deal.
FREE AGENTS
The Sixers are flush with cash to go on a spending spree. The sometimes-forgotten part of The Process wasnt just jettisoning players to lose and gobble draft picks. It was clearing money on the salary cap to put them in position to sign major free agents. The Sixers have $70 in committed salary next year, leaving them with about $31 million to play with this summer to make a run at LeBron James or Paul George or overpay a lower-tiered free agent.
SPEAKING OF LEBRON
James is a mentor of Simmons and their friendship could be a factor in the Cleveland stars defection to Philly. Or not. Who knows what James will do this summer, and he could still have another month of basketball left to play. One Pennsylvania company paid for three billboards in Ohio urging James to sign with the 76ers this summer. JamesAuthentic Nikita Kucherov Jersey, who famously left Cleveland in 2010 and signed with the Miami Heat, could bolt again if he feels the Cavs and 76ers are both trending in different directions.
THE BIG 3-0
Simmons can drive the lane as well any guard in the league. He sure cant shoot like the best, though.
Simmons failed to make a 3-pointer this season (on 11 attempts) and Fultz didnt make one either in just 14 games. Simmons attempted just one 3 in the postseason.
Hell have to establish some sort of long-range jumper to become a serious all-around threat in the NBA.
It just takes time, shooting the ball, Simmons said. Its one of those things wh ere you want to improve your game and get better.

Cassius Marsh Jersey Elite

Stephen Curry on the sidelines againCassius Marsh Jersey Elite, this time with a hurt knee. No longer the sure-thing No. 1 seed. Steve Kerr piecing together rotations based on whos available through illness and injury.
It hasnt exactly been an easy course this season for the defending NBA champions.
The Golden State Warriors are used to being the best out West, a top target that everyone in the NBA seeks to unseat.
Its just a little different this time.
Not that Kerr is overly concerned. Golden States coach thinks the Warriors will be just fine when they open their best-of-seven series against No. 7 seed San Antonio at home Saturday afternoon.
Were going to have new life when the playoffs start. And Im well aware of what a long, difficult season its been, he said. So many things have been thrown at us here the last month, especially all the injuries, which have really shaken up our rotation. Thats made it difficult on everybody and our players. But theyre fighting and thats the main thing.
Were going to be all right.
During one especially tough stretch, all four All-Stars were out because of health Curry, Kevin Durant, Draymond Green and Klay Thompson. Golden State dropped seven of 10 at one point last month, then lost its final regular-season game by a jaw-dropping 40 points Tuesday night at Utah.
Yet, now, everybody is relishing a new season.
Its not a carbon copy of last year by any stretch, Curry said. But I know for sure we have the guys and the IQ and the resiliency to understand how were going to accomplish our goal this year and not compare it to last year. Because Im sure you can ask any championship team along the way thats trying to repeat or whatever the case is, every journey is defined by different circumstances.
InjuriesDaniel Kilgore Jersey Dolphins, the fact that we have been in the 2 spot for about two weeks now with really no chance to climb or fall, so you have to fight human nature in that sense. I think all that weve invested in our game, in our team and in our identity over the course of the last three, four years will show up when the time is right.
Two years ago, Golden State put its focus on going for a record 73 victories and lost to LeBron James and the Cavaliers in the Finals. Then late last season, the Warriors were gearing up for that inevitable Finals rematch with rival Cleveland while Durant worked back fr om a knee injury before capturing his first title and becoming Finals MVP.
For Kerr, the goals lately were simple: find some rhythm and return everybody to health. He used 27 different starting lineups yes, a huge number in a big jump from his first three seasons coaching Golden State. Last season there were 14 different starting five combinations for the Warriors on the way to a second title in three years, 12 the year before that and just eight during 2014-15 as the franchise won its first championship in 40 years.
And this time around, the Warriors didnt even know their opponent until Wednesday night, meaning Golden States video crew worked overtime preparing for all the possible opponents.
Basically we spend most of our time trying to predict whats going to happen, and were all wrong, Kerr quipped last week. And the next day we reshuffle the deck and we guess again.
Golden State will still look a lot different when the ball goes up at Oracle Arena without Curry.
The two-time MVP is expected to miss the entire first round after spraining the medial collateral ligament in his left knee March 23 on the very night he returned from a six-game absence with his latest ankle injury. It was bad luck, tooJordan Howard Jersey Youth, as center JaVale McGee fell into him.
Currys absence as a floor leader and heart of the team hurts.
Theyve been pretty fortunate here in that the injuries hadnt been the long ones wh ere guys are out 10-15 games. Its been three or four games or maybe a five-game stretch, Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry said. Its something different, but I really do feel like everyone would love to struggle and be 57-22 if you can consider that struggling.
Golden State finished 58-24, dropping 12 home games something unheard of the previous three years when they were barely blemished with only nine losses total at one of the NBAs most imposing stops.
The Warriors want to re-establish that energy and swagger at home. Immediately.
Kerr didnt worry about the record. He was too busy mixing and matching just to get through games over the past month.
Its been a long haul, for sure. I was hoping that we would be heading into the playoffs healthy, obviously everyone wants that, he said. But this is all part of it, its all part of the journey. This is our journey this year. Every years different, so its been a bumpy road but here we are. Im really proud of our guys.
And the rest of the league still realizes what its up against.
You cant count these guys out, and I dont think anybody is counting them out, Pacers coach Nate McMillan said. Theyll get their guys back and they have enough guys I think they can survive until they get everybody back.

The Boston Bruins appear to be quite ready for the playoffs.
And the Tampa Bay Lightning are slumping at the wrong time of the season.
The top two teams in the Eastern Conference slugged it out Thursday night and Boston prevailed, knocking Tampa Bay out of first place for the first time since October with a 4-2 win on Thursday night.
This definitely had a playoff feel to it, said Brand Marchand, whose empty-net goal with 56 seconds left sealed it for the BruinsAlex Cappa Jersey Elite, who took over first place in the conference with less than two weeks remaining in the regular season.
Obviously we all know how big it was for the standings and what it meant for both teams. So it was great to see the guys react the way they did and have the game we did.
Patrice Bergeron had a goal and two assists, Tim Schaller and David Pastrnak scored goals 32 seconds apart in the final minute of the first period and Tuukka Rask made 26 saves for the Bruins, who have 107 points and lead Tampa Bay by a point.
Boston has six games remaining in the regular season to five for Tampa Bay.
For the first time since Oct. 18, a team other than the Lightning leads the Eastern Conference.
I think it means that weve been playing pretty good hockey the last couple of months, said Rask, who also helped set the emotional tone by unloading a flurry of punches on Tampa Bays Cory Conacher during a scrum in the second.
It was one of many times in the game that postseason implications were apparent, including a rare fight for Pastrnak in the third period and several more battles before the officials had to separate both sides one final time after the third-period buzzer.
There was a ton of passion, Tampa Bays Alex Killorn said. There was a lot of hits and a lot of scrums after the whistle. It seems like it could potentially be a playoff matchup. It definitely had a playoff atmosphere tonight.
J.T. Miller scored a power-play goal for Tampa Bay in the second and Victor Hedman added a goal in the third. Andrei Vasilevskiy finished with 26 saves for the Lightning, who have lost three straight and are 0-3 against the Bruins this season.
Playing in here is always difficult, Killorn said. The second and third period, I think we did a pretty good job. We created a lot more opportunities for ourselves.
Killorn had an apparent goal waved off in the third when a teammate was in the crease with Boston leading 2-1. A few minutes later, Torey Krug passed to Bergeron at the side of the net for a goal to put Boston up 3-1 at 11:59 of the third.
The Lightning cut it to 3-2 when Hedman beat Rask through his legs with 6:06 remaining in the third, but Marchands empty-netter sealed it and Boston took over the top spot in the division and conference.
It was a big win for us. Finally we jumped them after a whole season chasing them, Pastrnak said.
The Bruins outshot the Lightning 17-6 in the first period and took a 2-0 lead with a pair of goals in the final minute.
Schaller put Boston up 1-0 after stealing the puck from Ryan McDonagh just inside the blue line and started a 2-on-1 break with Tommy WingelsAuthentic Byron Maxwell Jersey, who got off a shot as Schaller crashed the net and poked in the rebound.
Killorn took an interference penalty with 31 seconds remaining and Pastrnak scored 5 seconds into the penalty, putting the Bruins up 2-0 with 26 seconds left in the period.
The game paused for a few minutes with 8:44 left in the second after Rask took a few shots at Conacher when he was slow to get up after getting tangled with Brandon Carlo in the crease.
Rask landed several punches with his glove before players from both teams jumped in and were eventually separated.
Vasilevskiy skated toward the other end, but was cut off at the blue line by referee Francois St. Laurent, who kept the Tampa Bay goalie from entering the fray. Boston fans roared their approval by shouting Tuuuuuuuuk! throughout the altercation.
Later in the second, it was Pastrnak stepping in after a hit on Bergeron and squaring off with Tampa Bays Dan Girardi. Pastrnak said it was his first fight and his inexperience showed when Girardi quickly took him down, but the Bruins appreciated his effort.
I dont think Ive fought ever like ever, he said. Im a pretty calm-down guy.
NOTES: Krug finished with two assists. The Lightning and Bruins play one more time in the regular season, Tuesday night in Tampa Bay. Boston improved to 7-1-0 in its past eight against Tampa Bay. Boston D Zdeno Chara, who signed a one-year contract extension with the Bruins on Wednesday, missed his seventh straight game with an upper-body injury. Tampa Bay coach Jon Cooper entered the game with 239 wins, tied with John Tortorella for the most in franchise history. The Bruins havent lost in regulation since Florida shut them out 3-0 on March 15.
UP NEXT
Lightning: At New York Rangers on Friday night.
Bruins: Host Florida on Saturday afternoon.

More NHL hockey: .
Daryl Worley Jersey Raiders

鈥?The Killer Bs have the Pittsburgh Steelers on top.The surging Steelers moved up three spots to No. 1 in the AP Pro32 poll on TuesdayDaryl Worley Jersey Raiders, receiving nine of 12 first-place votes for 381 points in balloting by media members who regularly cover the NFL.Pittsburgh (11-2) won eight in a row and clinched the AFC North title for the third time in four seasons with a 39-38 win over Baltimore on Sunday night.Ben Roethlisberger became the only quarterback in NFL history with the third 500-yard game of his career.Running back LeVeon Bell had 125 combined yards and a touchdown. And wide receiver Antonio Brown had 11 catches for 213 yards.There hasnt been much talk about Ben Roethlisberger in the MVP race, but there should be, Newsdays Bob Glauber said. Hes coming off another monster game with 506 passing yards and two touchdowns in a thrilling win over the Ravens, helping the Steelers to another AFC North title and positioning them for what could be a deep playoff run.The Steelers host the New England Patriots (10-3) in a highly anticipated matchup, with the winner likely getting home-field advantage throughout the AFC playoffs.Despite losing quarterback Carson Wentz for the season with a torn ACL, the Philadelphia Eagles inched up a spot to No. 2. The Eagles picked up two first-place votes.How far can Nick Foles take the Eagles? asked Charean Williams of Pro Football Talk. Not as far as Carson Wentz might have.The Patriots dropped two places from the top spot after Monday nights 27-20 loss to the Miami Dolphins. They received the remaining first-place vote and trail the Eagles by only one point, 363-362.Tom Brady was a little off Monday night against MiamiAuthentic Royce Freeman Jersey, but dont count him out Sunday against Pittsburgh, said John Clayton of ESPN 710 Seattle.The Minnesota Vikings also fell two spots to No. 4 after losing Sunday to the Carolina Panthers. The Vikings will attempt to clinch the NFC North when they host the reeling Cincinnati Bengals.The Los Angeles Rams and New Orleans Saints remained at Nos. 5 and 6 despite close losses.And the Panthers and Jacksonville Jaguars each moved up a spot, to Nos. 7 and 8, after close wins.With a relentless pass rush and Blake Bortles gaining confidence, the Jags have the look of a playoff upstart capable of doing some serious damage, said Ira Kaufman of SB Nation Radio.The Panthers (9-4) beat the Vikings 31-24 and are tied with the Saints for first place in the NFC South.The Atlanta Falcons (8-5) moved up two spots to No. 9 after beating the Saints last Thursday night.And the Seattle Seahawks dropped three places to No. 10 after losing to the Jaguars. The Seahawks host the Rams in a key NFC West matchup on Sunday.Have a chance to sweep (the) Rams, Fox Sports John Czarnecki said of Russell Wilson and the Seahawks. The Milwaukee Bucks have officially announced the hiring of Mike Budenholzer as their new coach.
A person familiar with the search had told The Associated Press on Wednesday that the Milwaukee Bucks had reached an agreement with BudenholzerJohnny Townsend Jersey Raiders, the former Atlanta Hawks coach. The Bucks made the official announcement Thursday.
The tremendously supportive fans in Milwaukee and throughout Wisconsin are waiting and ready, Budenholzer said in a statement released by the team. Now its up to us to put all the pieces together, and I cant wait to get started.
Budenholzer replaces Joe Prunty, the former assistant who went 21-16 in the regular season after replacing the fired Jason Kidd in late January. The Bucks lost to Boston in seven games in the first round of the playoffs.
The 48-year-old Budenholzer went 213-197 in five seasons with the Hawks. Budenholzer was named the NBA coach of the year in 2015, when he led the Hawks to a franchise-record 60 wins and an appearance in the Eastern Conference finals.
He and the Hawks mutually agreed to part ways last month with two years remaining on his contract, allowing Budenholzer to pursue other opportunities.
Before joining the Hawks, Budenholzer spent 19 seasons with the San Antonio SpursEagles Authentic Jerseys, including a 17-year stint as an assistant coach. The Spurs won NBA titles in 1999, 2003, 2005 and 2007 during Budenholzers tenure as an assistant coach.
Mike has played a key role in building successful teams throughout his career, Bucks general manager Jon Horst said in a statement. Hes widely respected and has shown a special ability to teach and develop players. His leadership, basketball intellect, championship-level experience and communication skills make him the right fit to take our team to the next level.
Budenholzer takes over a team that has a legitimate star in Giannis Antetokounmpo but is attempting to take the next step after making first-round playoff exits each of the last two years. The Bucks, who will be moving into a new arena in the fallSean Lee Cowboys Jersey, havent advanced beyond the first round of the postseason since reaching the Eastern Conference finals in 2001.
There are terrific people throughout the organization, and together we have a tremendous opportunity to take the Bucks to the next level, Budenholzer said in a statement. I look forward to working with our group of young and exciting players and helping us evolve in many ways to succeed on the court.

Martavis Bryant Jersey Raiders

San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster said he is using his legal problems that he feared could cost him his football career this offseason as a learning tool going forward now that he has been cleared of the most serious charges.
Foster spoke to the media on Saturday for the first time since he was charged in April for felony domestic assault and later exonerated when the accuser recanted her story and a judge found no other credible evidence.
"I learned every day I have to go harder at everything I do now to better myself even moreMartavis Bryant Jersey Raiders," Foster said. "It's like do or die. Just don't mess up. ... It's like how I'm trying to craft my career, I have to craft my life."
Foster spent much of his offseason dealing with legal issues rather than preparing for his second season in the NFL. He was charged in January in Alabama with second-degree marijuana possession. That charge was eventually dismissed after he completed a first-time offender diversion course.
Foster then faced more serious charges for an incident in California in February. He was initially charged in April with felonies for domestic violence, making criminal threats and weapons possession after being accused of beating up his ex-girlfriend.
A judge ruled there was no probable cause on the first two charges after the ex-girlfriend recanted the allegations and the judge found no other evidence to support the charges. The weapons charge was reduced to a misdemeanor and Foster pleaded no-contest to that in June.
He was sentenced to two years' probation, 232 hours of community service, and $235 in fines.
Foster declined to discuss specifics of the case on Saturday and is just thankful to be back with his teammates on the field.
"It made me appreciate football a lot better," he said. "It was crazy knowing that football could be gone. Just being back on this field with my brothers and these coaches is a blessing."
Foster missed about a month of the offseason program while dealing with the legal issues and will also be suspended without pay for the first two games of the regular season for violating the NFL's conduct and substance-abuse policy.
He is able to take part in training camp and play the exhibition games, but must sit out San Francisco's games against Minnesota and Detroit before being allowed to return on Sept. 17 before the Niners play Kansas City.
"It was painfulAuthentic Jonathan Cooper Jersey," Foster said of the punishment. "It's football, something I do, something I love. It is what it is. Accept the consequences, you take it and you move on. You learn from it, too, and you grow from it."
The 49ers stood behind Foster even as he was not allowed at the facility. But coach Kyle Shanahan and general manager John Lynch have made clear that Foster must get his life in order and avoid further legal trouble if he wants to remain part of the organization.
"I think Reuben's done a great job just handling it," Shanahan said. "What they originally charged him with is as bad of a thing as you can imagine. It's a very embarrassing thing because of how bad it was. To have all that scrutiny on you and to have to go through thatAuthentic Courtland Sutton Jersey, I think would be a challenge for any human being. That would mess a lot of people up.
"I've been really, very impressed with Reuben in how he handled it, the process he went through while it was going on and after it got dropped, how he's handled himself since. I know he learned a lot through it. We talked about it a lot at the beginning, that some things seem so bad but if you get through it, it can be a good thing in the long run. If you handle it right, it can enlighten you in some things and help you grow. I really think it has for Reuben and I think it's benefited him in the long run."
Foster said he appreciated the supportBills Phillip Gaines Jersey, especially from teammates who came to court in a public show of support. One of those teammates was Richard Sherman, who barely knew Foster after signing with the team in March.
Sherman and Foster now have lockers next to each other.
"That's real. He's a man for that," Foster said of Sherman coming to court in April. "I respect Richard Sherman for that, coming to court and supporting me. Just being there for me at the hard times."
To say the offseason and camp for the聽New England Patriots聽have been interesting would be an understatement. Alleged issues between coach Bill Belichick聽and star quarterback Tom Brady is front and center in the news, Julian Edelman's troubles with a PED scandal didn't help matters, and a rumored trade of tight end Rob Gronkowski had the media in a stir when everyone thought he'd been traded,聽only to hear rumors Brady had squashed the trade dead in its tracks. Sohttp://www.patriotsauthorizedshop.com/authentic-adrian-clayborn-jersey, to see arguably the best QB in football teasing a time frame for his eventual retirement is just another moment that will go down as one of the wackiest gaps between Patriot seasons.ESPN shared a statement聽on Instagram Brady made to Oprah Winfrey about his career winding down. They wrote that Brady was "seeing that there's definitely an end coming, sooner rather than later." Of course, the post got all sorts of attention and fans flooded the comments sections with everything from hoping the news wasn't true to asking what he meant by his comments. In an effort to either answer the question or perhaps stir the pot further, Brady himself commented on the post writing,聽聽"Cuarenta y cinco," which translates from Spanish to 45..
Davante Adams Jersey

>(PHILADELPHIA) Three star Philadelphia Eagles players have preemptively declined the inevitable post-Super Bowl invitation to the White House.The formal invitation has yet to be extendedDavante Adams Jersey, but three people who wont be responding favorably are Malcolm Jenkins, Chris Long and Torrey Smith.Long and Smith made that clear before the first Super Bowl play unfolded, and Jenkins detailed his decision during a post-game interview Monday morning.Chris LongThis wont be the first time the defensive end will have skipped a trip to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.Philadelphia Eagles defensive end Chris Long takes part in a media availability for the NFL Super Bowl 52 football game Thursday, Feb. 1, 2018, in Minneapolis. (AP Photo/Eric Gay)Long played for the Patriots last year when they were invited to the White House to celebrate their 2017 win, and he opted out.Hes continuing his now-annual tradition. During an interview on Barstool Sports podcast Pardon My Take, which was published Sunday but recorded in advance of game day, Long said, No, Im not going to the White House.He added, Are you kidding me?Long has been praised for his off-field activism in the past.He gave the paychecks from his first six games of the season to cover scholarships for students in his hometown of Charlottesville, VirginiaJohnny Townsend Jersey Raiders, in the wake of the violent protests that broke out in the town in August.The move earned the praise of former President Barack Obama, who highlighted Longs donation as part of a series of stories of good that he shared at the end of 2017.Torrey SmithDuring a news conference at Minneapolis Mall of America on the Wednesday before the Super Bowl, Smith said he would turn down any White House invitation if they won.We read the news just like everyone else, Smith said, according to NJ Advance Media.You see Donald Trump tweet something We have those conversations in the locker room, just like everyone else does in the workplace. Were very informed about what goes on, and were trying to continue to educate ourselves. Its pretty special to have a group like that, of folks that arent just socially conscious, but folks who genuinely care about people and care about learning more, the wide receiver said.Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Torrey Smith takes part in a media availability for the NFL Super Bowl 52 football game Wednesday, Jan. 31, 2018, in Minneapolis. (AP Photo/Eric Gay)Im not saying were right about everythingAuthentic Lamar Jackson Jersey, but were willing to figure out what is right. Were willing to work with people to find the best way to move forward, because there are problems, and were not shy about speaking up about them, he added.Smith responded Monday to comments about why he wont go to any White House celebration. One user asked Smith why he wouldnt go, and Smith responded: It goes beyond politics. I don鈥檛 think he is a good person.Another user defended Trump by writing, the man you are protesting has brought black unemployment to its lowest levels ever recorded, while soldiers stand post thousands of miles away from their families so that you can get paid a lofty salary to catch a football.To that, Smith responded: HE DIDN鈥橳 DO ANYTHING! Stop giving credit when it鈥檚 not true. That trend started under Obama and continued to drop. Our soldiers have nothing to do with my feelings towards the president. I show every soldier I meet love. Real heroes!Malcolm JenkinsJenkins told CNN Monday morning, I personally do not anticipate attending if asked to the White House.Jenkins, a 30-year-old safety, was then asked whether he had a message for President Donald Trump.I dont have a message for the president. My message has been clear all year. Im about creating positive change in the communities that I come from, whether it be Philadelphia, New JerseyAuthentic Zack Cozart Jersey, Ohio, Louisiana or this entire country. I want to see changes in our criminal justice system. I want to see us push for economical and educational advancement in communities of color and low-income communities and I want to see our relationships between our communities and our law enforcement be advanced and thats what myself and my peers have been pushing for the last two years and that鈥檚 what Ill continue to do, the New Jersey native, who played at Ohio State before being drafted by the New Orleans Saints, said.Jenkins is a co-founder of the Players Coalition, which is made up of NFL players hoping to improve the U.S. criminal justice system and led about 40 NFL players in negotiations with the league about protests during the national anthem.The negotiations led to an $89 million dedication by the NFL to address criminal justice reform, improving law enforcement and community relations, and education, ESPN reported.Copyright 漏 2018, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.e with the ball and hope to be the first team to score on the opening possession of the Super Bowl since Devin Hester returned the opening kickoff for a touchdown for Chicago against Indianapolis in the 2007 game.4:45 p.m.Carson Wentz is throwing passes in warmups for the Philadelphia Eagles.The injured quarterback was walking gingerly and not stepping into the throws as he worked alongside starter Nick Foles.Wentz tore a ligament in his left knee against the Los Angeles Rams in Week 14. Foles led playoff wins against Atlanta and Minnesota.Foles is trying to join Bob Griese, Doug Williams and Jeff Hostetler as backups to win Super Bowls after starting no more than five games during the regular season.The Eagles are playing the New England Patriots, who are trying to win their sixth Super Bowl with quarterback Tom Brady.4:20 p.m.Winning the NFL MVP award might not be a great omen for Tom Brady.The past eight winners of the AP MVP award to reach the Super Bowl have lost the game, including Brady in the 2007 season against the New York Giants.The other MVPs to lose the big game since Kurt Warner did the regular season-Super Bowl MVP double in the 1999 season for the Rams are: Warner (2001)Derrick Nnadi Jersey Elite, Rich Gannon (2002), Shaun Alexander (2005), Peyton Manning (2009 and 2013), Cam Newton (2015) and Matt Ryan (2016).Brady would rather join Warner, Steve Young (1994), Emmitt Smith (1993), Joe Montana (1989), Terry Bradshaw (197 smile8) and Bart Starr (1966) as the players to win the regular season and Super Bowl MVPs in the same season.鈥?Josh Dubow3 p.m.The coldest Super Bowl Sunday wont be felt inside cozy U.S. Bank Stadium.The overnight temperature in Minneapolis reached minus-6 degrees and was up to 2 degrees around four hours before kickoff between the New England Patriots and Philadelphia Eagles.The coldest previous range was the Detroit Super Bowl in 1982, with a low of 5 degrees and a high of 16 when it was played at the Silverdome. There was a chance for the Minneapolis high to reach 5 on Sunday.When the Super Bowl was in Minnesota at the Metrodome in 1992, the outside temperature at kickoff was 26 degrees. Thats the average high here for Feb. 4.The coldest outdoor game in Super Bowl history was in New Orleans at Tulane Stadium in 1972, when the kickoff temperature was 39 degrees..
Youth Oakland Raiders Jerseys

Tavon Austin is restructuring his contract to remain with the Los Angeles Rams.
The Rams worked out a deal with Austin on Thursday to keep the high-priced veteran receiver on their roster.
Austin got a four-yearYouth Oakland Raiders Jerseys, $42 million deal with Los Angeles before the 2016 season, and he reached career highs with 58 catches for 509 yards. But after Austin caught just 13 passes for the Rams last season, the team explored a trade or a buyout.
Coach Sean McVay frequently used the speedy former No. 8 overall pick as a ball-carrier instead of a receiver for the NFC West champions. Austin rushed 59 times for 270 yards last season.
Austin has spent five seasons with the Rams.
NEW YORK The Los Angeles Dodgers arent currently occupying a playoff spot, but manager Dave Roberts spoke confidently Wednesday about playing in the postseason. New York Mets manager Mickey Callaway, on the other hand, is beginning to sound like a skipper who knows his team will be long forgotten by October.
Two teams headed in opposite directions will square off for the first time this season Friday night when the Mets host the Dodgers in the opener of a three-game series at Citi Field.
Right-hander Zack Wheeler (2-5Rams Cheap Jerseys, 4.82 ERA) is scheduled to take the mound for the Mets against Dodgers left-hander Alex Wood (2-5, 4.22).
Both teams are coming off series-deciding losses. The Mets suffered their third straight defeat Thursday when they fell to the host Colorado Rockies 6-4 in the finale of a four-game set. The visiting Dodgers were off Thursday after losing to the Chicago Cubs 4-0 in the last game of a three-game series Wednesday afternoon.
The series loss was the first in 10 series for the Dodgers (38-35), who are 21-9 since dropping two of three to the Miami Marlins fr om May 15 to May 17. The hot streak vaulted them fr om fourth place in the National League West to second place during the surge and gained 5 1/2 games on the first-place Arizona Diamondbacks, who hold a 2 1/2 game lead heading into Fridays action.
In addition, Los Angeles has moved two games behind the Washington Nationals in the race for the second NL wild card.
The Dodgers did all this despite getting little to no contributions from stars such as Justin Turner, Clayton Kershaw and Rich HillCowboys Mike White Jersey, all of whom have been on the disabled list for the last five weeks, and Cody Bellinger, who has struggled most of the season. No wonder Roberts sounded so confident after Wednesdays loss.
Were going to be somewh ere in October, Roberts told reporters. I cant speak to the opponent, but were going to be somewh ere.
It will take a miracle for the Mets (31-41) to be anywhere but a golf course when the playoffs begin. New York, which has lost 40 of 60 since an 11-1 startKenley Jansen Jersey, is 11 1/2 games out of first place in the NL East and 8 1/2 games back in the wild-card race.
The Mets slide has been marked by extreme highs and lows on both sides of the ball. They have scored 42 runs in the last six games, a span in which the pitching staff posted a 5.14 ERA.
New York scored just 42 runs in 17 games from May 28 through June 15, during which its pitchers posted a 4.13 ERA.
Theres no magic pill or magic wand to make everything sync up at the same time, Callaway told reporters Thursday afternoon. I think thats been the tale of our season so far. Even when were not winning games, we have a part of us thats going good. We just have trouble getting (everything) to sync up at the same time so we can get on a good run again.
Wheeler didnt factor into the decision in his most recent start on Sunday, when he gave up two runs in six innings as the Mets beat the Arizona Diamondbacks 5-3. Wood won the last time he took the mound last Saturday when he allowed one run in 5 1/3 innings in the Dodgers 3-1 victory over the San Francisco Giants.
Wheeler lost his lone career start against the Dodgers on June 19James Washington Steelers Jersey, 2017, when he surrendered seven runs in two innings as the Mets fell 10-6. Wood is 0-3 with a 3.94 ERA in eight career starts against the Mets.
Da'Shawn Hand Jersey Elite

Taking on the NFL and football's Super Bowl champsDa'Shawn Hand Jersey Elite, President Donald Trump gave the boot to a White House ceremony for the Philadelphia Eagles on Tuesday and instead threw his own brief "Celebration of America" after it became clear most players weren't going to show up.
Both sides traded hot accusations about who was to blame.
Trump tried to turn the fracas into a referendum on patriotism and tie it to the dispute over players who have taken a knee during the national anthem to protest racism and police brutality. However, Eagles players never knelt during the "Star-Spangled Banner," throughout the 2017 season and their march to the Super Bowl.
The White House accused Eagles team members of pulling a "political stunt" and abandoning their fans by backing out at the last minute. Indeed, few apparently were going to come, though some expressed disappointment that they'd been disinvited and complained Trump was unfairly painting them as anti-American.
Through it all, Trump appeared to revel in fanning the flames of a culture war that he believes revs up his political base.
Trump had long been leery of the Eagles' planned visit to the White House, in part because the team's owner, Jeffrey Lurie, has been a Trump critic, and because several players have been vocal critics of the league's new policy that requires players to stand if they're on the field during the national anthem or else stay in the locker room.
White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders said the team notified the White House last Thursday that 81 people, including players, coaches, managers and others would be attending the Super Bowl celebration. But she said the team got back in touch late Friday and tried to reschedule, "citing the fact that many players would not be in attendance." The Eagles proposed a time when Trump would be overseas.
Eagles officials declined comment on the White House version of events, sticking with a simple earlier statement: "We are truly grateful for all of the support we have received and we are looking forward to continuing our preparations for the 2018 season."
No one connected with the team said the players' reluctance to attend had anything to do with the national anthem, as Trump tried to portray the situation. And comments by star players in the current pro basketball finals indicated it's not about football.
"I know no matter who wins this series, no one wants the invite anyway. So it won't be Golden State or Cleveland going," said LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers. There was no disagreement from Stephen CurryLorenzo Carter Color Rush Jersey, who angered Trump last year when he said he wouldn't go to the White House after the Warriors' NBA triumph, leading the president to disinvite him and his team.
Trump, furious about the small number of Eagles who were coming, scrapped Tuesday's visit, believing a low turnout would reflect poorly upon him. He had told aides last year he was embarrassed when Tom Brady, star quarterback of that season's champion New England Patriots, opted to skip a White House visit.
Instead, the president held what he dubbed a "patriotic celebration" that was short and spare. A military band and chorus delivered the Star-Spangled Banner and God Bless America, with brief Trump remarks sandwiched in between.
"We love our country, we respect our flag and we always proudly stand for the national anthem," Trump said.
The White House crowd of roughly 1,000, mostly dressed in business suits, was light on Pennsylvanians and heavy on administration and GOP Party officials. Several in attendance blamed the players, not the president, for torpedoing the Eagles event.
John Killion, a lifelong Eagles fan who now lives in Florida and traveled to Washington to see his team, said he was "devastated and infuriated" by a breakdown he blamed on the Eagles owners.
"I waited my whole life for the Eagles to win the Super Bowl and they were going to be congratulated at the White House. And I don't really care who you like or dislikeAuthentic Connor Williams Jersey, it shouldn't be about that," he said.
Bill Fey, a Republican state committeeman from southern New Jersey and an Eagles fan, called the decision "a black eye as far as I'm concerned with the NFL. I think that everyone should come to the White House. This is the peoples' house." Still, he said, "I think the Eagles did what they thought was necessary. I don't blame anyone."
Trump's own patriotic event was not without its controversy. Following the playing of the anthem, a heckler shouted from the audience: "Stop hiding behind the armed services and the national anthem!" prompting boos. A Swedish reporter posted video of a man kneeling as the anthem was played.
In a statement Monday, Trump placed the blame on Eagles players he said "disagree with their President because he insists that they proudly stand for the National Anthem, hand on heart, in honor of the great men and women of our military and the people of our country."
Besides the fact that none of the Eagles had taken a knee during the anthem in 2017, defensive end Chris Long said the NFL anthem policy change and Trump's reaction to it were not even discussed by the players in meetings about making the visit.
Those deciding to stay away had various reasons beyond Trump's opposition to the protests, including more general feelings of hostility toward the president, one official said.
Eagles safety Malcolm Jenkins, who had planned to skip the ceremony "to avoid being used as any kind of pawn," said in a statement that at the White House a "decision was made to lie, and paint the picture that these players are anti-America, anti-flag and anti-military."
Trump has long railed against the protests that began in 2016 when San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick began silently kneeling on the sidelines during the anthem to raise awareness around racism and, specificallyCheap Lamar Jackson Jersey, the killing of black m
LOS ANGELES The Denver Nuggets can not only improve their playoff chances Saturday at Staples Center, they can also end the Los Angeles Clippers hopes of extending their season.
The Nuggets will take a four-game winning streak into Los Angeles, as the recent run of success has put them on the doorstep of playoff eligibility. They have a 44-35 record, leaving them a half-game behind eighth-place Minnesota, which beat the Lakers Friday night and holds the final playoff spot in the Western Conference at the moment.
Denver does not hold the tie-breaker against the Timberwolves, but the ninth-place Nuggets are only one game behind three teams tied for fifth.
Denver and Minnesota will meet once more, in Minnesota on Wednesday, to conclude the regular season, with the Timberwolves holding a 2-1 advantage in head-to-head games this season if it comes down to that tiebreaker.
A Denver victory Saturday over a Clippers team that has lost three of its last four games would put significant pressure on a Minnesota squad that lost to the Nuggets on Thursday, 100-96.
The Nuggets essentially have been in payoff mode for a week now and have responded with clutch victories. All four victories in their win streak have been by four points or less, with two of them coming in overtime. All have come since March 30.
Were not folding, Nuggets forward/guard Will Barton told the Denver Post. Good play. Bad play. Guys just come together and we stand in it together. Theres just a lot of togetherness right now, and I love it.
For the Clippers, they know that a loss Saturday will end their playoff chase. Their hopes were pushed to the brink on Friday night without even playing, as the Pelicans defeated the Suns, while the Timberwolves also won.
The Clippers chances were put on high alert after they were trounced at Utah on Thursday. Los Angeles is in 10th place in the Western Conference, 2 1/2 games behind Minnesota, with three games to play.
Against Utah on ThursdayAuthentic Ryon Healy Jersey, the Clippers were never in the game and lost by 22 points. And that was a game in which players knew that a defeat would virtually crush any playoff hopes.
It was the first game I thought we let go of the rope, Clippers coach Doc Rivers said, according to the Los Angeles Times. Like, you could see it early. It was disappointing. It happens. Its life. We have to get over it. I have to watch the film. That was disappointing tonight.
During a season in which the Clippers were devastated by injuries and watched All-Star Blake Griffin get traded to the Detroit Pistons, Rivers should get credit for even getting his team this far.
The Clippers are expected to finish the season with four point guards on injured reserve: Patrick Beverley (knee), Avery Bradley (groin), Milos Teodosic (foot) and Jawun Evans (sports hernia). Forward Danilo Gallinari (hand) is day-to-day. Rivers has used 35 different starting lineups.
Its been tough, Rivers said, according to the Los Angeles Times. Game to game, because of the injuries, because of the guys we have left, you dont have the luxury of saying, This is your lineup every night.'
The Nuggets recent success has come despite second-leading scorer Gary Harris (knee) missing the last 10 games. He remains day-to-day. Forward Tyler Lydon (ankle) has been out since January.
Bengals Mark Walton Jersey

鈥?Kansas City has agreed to trade quarterback Alex Smith to WashingtonAdidas Vladimir Tarasenko Jersey, a move that spells the end of Kirk Cousins time with the Redskins and hands the Chiefs job to Patrick Mahomes.Two people with direct knowledge of the deal confirmed the move to The Associated Press on Tuesday night on condition of anonymity because the transaction cant be completed until the start of the new league year in March. One person told the AP the Redskins had agreed to a four-year extension with Smith, who had one year left on his contract.Smith, who turns 34 in May, spent the past five seasons with the Chiefs, leading them to the playoffs four times while throwing for 102 touchdowns and 33 interceptions. He carries a $17 million salary-cap hit for 2018.Kansas City saves cap space and can turn to Mahomes, the 10th pick in last years draft out of Texas Tech, as its new starter.Smith becomes Washingtons new franchise quarterback after throwing for 31Bengals Mark Walton Jersey,888 yards and 183 touchdowns in 12 NFL seasons with the San Francisco 49ers and Chiefs.Smith is one of the best competitors and teammates Ive ever been around, Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce posted on . Someone who I owe a lot of my success to, and a guy thats been a class act through all the ups n downs.The Redskins acquired Smith and signed him to the kind of long-term deal they balked at with Cousins, who became the first QB to play back-to-back seasons on the franchise tag. Cousins can become a free agent next month at age 29.Nothing really surprises me anymore, Redskins tight end Niles Paul tweeted . Former Redskins QB Robert Griffin III tweeted : Some howSome waythey will blame this on me. No doubt.Cousins, drafted by the Redskins in the fourth round out of Michigan State in 2012 鈥?the same year they traded up to Griffin with the No 2 pick 鈥?likely leaves Washington with the fourth-most passing yards in franchise history, more than 16Nick Chubb Jersey,000.Under coach Jay Gruden, Cousins became the first Redskins QB to start all 16 games for three consecutive seasons. He threw for at least 4,000 yards in each, while totaling 81 touchdowns and 36 interceptions. But Washington only played in one playoff game during that span, going 9-7, 8-7-1 and, most recentlySteelers Terrell Edmunds Jersey, 7-9 in Cousins time as a starter.Cousins has been the biggest question hovering over Washingtons offseason 鈥?and, indeed, hovering over the whole organization for a couple of years as the team failed to sign him to a long-term deal.According to ESPN, Washington is sending a third-round draft pick and cornerback Kendall Fuller to Kansas City in the trade, which cannot be finalized until March 14. The Kansas City Star first reported the deal.This is the second time a team coached by Andy Reid has traded a 33-year-old QB to the Redskins. Reids Philadelphia Eagles dealt Donovan McNabb to Washington in 2010 for second- and third-round picks.AP Sports Writer Dave Skretta and Pro Football Writer Howard Fendrich contributed to this report. Carter Hart of the Everett Silvertips was honored Saturday as the Canadian Hockey Leagues goaltender of the year, becoming the first to win the award in back-to-back seasons, and Alex Barre-Boulet of the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada was the player of the year.
HartCheap Customized Indianapolis Colts Jerseys, a 19-year-old Philadelphia Flyers prospect, finished his fourth season with the Western Hockey Leagues Silvertips by leading the Washington state team to its second Western Conference title and appearance in the WHL championship series.
Hart was the first recipient in Silvertips history of the Four Broncos Memorial Trophy as WHL Player of the Year, and the first goaltender in WHL history to earn the Del Wilson Trophy (WHL Goaltender of the Year) in three consecutive seasons.
Hart led the WHL this season in goals-against average (1.60), save percentage (.947), shutouts (7), and was fourth in wins (31) while compiling a record of 31-6-1-3 in 41 games. He helped Canada capture the world junior title in January.
Barre-Boulet led the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League with 53 goals and 63 assists for 116 points in 65 games. He led the Armada to the QMJHL regular-season title and Game 6 of the President Cup Final.
Nate Solder Jersey Elite

The Arizona Cardinals have traded veteran offensive tackle Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos in exchange for a sixth-round pick in this year's draft.
The 30-year-old VeldheerNate Solder Jersey Elite, at 6-foot-8 and 322 pounds, started 53 games in four seasons with Arizona after coming to the team fr om Oakland, where he spent his first four NFL campaigns. Veldheer played left tackle the first four seasons and switched to the right side last year.
It was apparent Veldheer didn't figure in Arizona's plans under new coach Steve Wilks, especially after the team signed free agent and ex-New York Giant Justin Pugh, who figures to take the right tackle job with D.J. Humphries on the left side.
The move Friday saves Arizona $6.9 million in salary cap space. The sixth-round pick is the 182nd overall.
A look ahead to top enterprise and feature stories planned globally by AP Sports. New digests will go out each Thursday and Monday and will be repeated on other weekdays. Please note that story plans may change depending on news and other issues.
For access to AP Newsroom and other technical issues, contact AP Customer Support at apcustomersupport(at)ap.org or 877-836-9477. For reruns, call the Service Desk 800-838-4616 or your local AP bureau.
As with all our operations, we welcome and want your feedback. If you have thoughts or questions about the Sports Showcase Digest or the material listed, please reach out to Oskar GarciaBills Josh Allen Jersey, deputy sports editor for presentation and storytelling, at 215-446-6632 or at ogarcia(at)ap.org.
All times are Eastern.
Adds: BBOADVANCE SCOUTING for Friday, June 30.

THURSDAY, June 28
HKNHURRICANES-BRINDAMOURS HOME
RALEIGH, N.C. -Rod BrindAmour came to Carolina in 2000- and never left. He worked his way up from key trade acquisition to captain of a Stanley Cup-winning team to the front office to assistant coach and, now, head coach. Along the way, he became as much a part of North Carolinas landscape as NASCAR and barbecue even coaching his sons T-ball and youth hockey teams in his spare time without drawing much attention. Hes also one of only four coaches in the four major pro sports to earn the top job of the team with which he won a championship as a player. By Joedy McCreary. UPCOMING: 800 words, photos by 3 a.m. Thursday.
BBNMETS MELTDOWN-NOW WHAT?
NEW YORK With the New York Mets sinking fast toward the bottom of the National League standingsBlake Martinez Jersey Elite, baseball operations were turned over Tuesday to a trio of Sandy Aldersons assistants when the general manager made the stunning announcement that he was stepping down because his cancer has returned. John Ricco, J.P. Ricciardi and Omar Minaya have decades of front office experience between them, both in New York and elsewh ere around the majors. But it might take all three of them to clean up this mess and time is of the essence. By Baseball Writer Mike Fitzpatrick. UPCOMING: 800 words, photos by noon Thursday.
FRIDAY, June 29
BBOADVANCE SCOUTING
OAKLAND, Calif. Buck Showalter receives regular calls from veteran, out-of-work scouts looking for jobs. Longtime baseball men who once hit the road ahead of their clubs to offer detailed insight of upcoming opponents are largely no longer as advance scouting for many teams has turned to technology: video and analytics. Showalters Baltimore Orioles dont have an advance scout working in the ballpark. Same for World Series champion Houston, Minnesota and Oakland. Advance scouting may not be a thing of the past, but the methods have changed dramatically. Advance scouting by humans is historyKolton Miller Youth Jersey, said Mets scout Shooty Babitt. By Janie McCauley. UPCOMING: 900 words, photos by 2 a.m.
SATURDAY, June 30
SOCWCUP-WOMEN IN THE BOOTH
MOSCOW Foxs Aly Wagner and Telemundos Viviana Vila are the first women match analysts for a mens World Cup on U.S. television. Katy Sparks is filling a similar role in Britain, which led to a flap when former England captain John Terry said he watched a match with no volume. As Beth Mowins and Jessica Mendoza have broken through to become national play-by-play broadcasters, women have become more prominent on sports airwaves. By Ronald Blum. UPCOMING: 1,000 words, photos by noon Saturday.
MONDAY, July 9
CAR-ARCA-GIRL POWER
NEWTON, Iowa Venturini Motorsports made history in Chicagoland Speedway in late June when it started three female drivers in an ARCA race a first for a stock care event. But it wasnt that big of a shock that team owner Bill VenturiniTaven Bryan Jersey Elite, who once won a title in the series with an all-female pit crew led by his wife and current co-owner Cathy, was behind the move. By Luke Meredith. UPCOMING: 700 words, photos by 3 a.m. Monday, July 9.

Again, if you have questions about the Sports Showcase Digest or the material listed, please reach out to Oskar Garcia at 215-446-6632 or ogarcia(at)ap.org.
Thanks,
AP Sports
Youth Trent Murphy Jersey

Coach Hue Jackson is leaning on his Browns family while mourning the deaths of his mother and brother.
Jacksons mother Betty Lee Jackson and brother John Jr.Youth Trent Murphy Jersey, recently died within a two-week span. Jacksons 83-year-old mother passed away on Sunday in Los Angeles following a lengthy illness.
Jackson has been coping with the losses during training camp and intends to stay with the team through the Aug. 9 exhibition opener against the New York Giants. Jackson, who is in this third season with Cleveland, plans to leave for California following the game for his mothers funeral.
He will rejoin the Browns for practice on Aug. 12. The team had pre-planned off days on Aug. 10-11.
In the meantime, Jackson said he has received support from players, fellow coaches and owners Dee and Jimmy Haslam.
Its been a difficult period of time for me, but everyone has to go through this in lifehttp://www.packersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-oren-burks-jersey, Jackson said. Its not easy, but I always try to focus on the fond memories Ive shared with the people Ive lost and that helps get you through it. Dee, Jimmy, our players, coaches and really the entire organization have been so supportive and that helps. Were a close-knit group, this is a family and Im so appreciative of everyones support.
Browns tight end coach Greg Season has known Jackson for years. They worked together at the University of Pacific and with the Cincinnati Bengals.
Hes a tough-minded individualBengals Logan Woodside Jersey, Seamon said Thursday between practice sessions. Its been an unusually tragic two weeks and it comes at a time when things are already very stressful. Hue does a great job compartmentalizing things. And when he has to be the head football coach in front of the team, hes done that. And then when thats over and he needs to address the family issues, he certainly has done that.
His mother put up a long and courageous fight.

New Arizona Cardinals coach Steve Wilks has filled out his coaching staff with the hiring of 11 assistants.
That does not count the assistants retained from Bruce Arians' staff: Larry Foote (linebackers), Kevin Garver (wide receivers), Steve Heiden (assistant offensive line), Byron Leftwich (quarterbacks)Authentic Natrell Jamerson Jersey, Buddy Morris (strength and conditioning) and Terry Allen (running backs).
New hires to the organization are Chris Achuff (assistant defensive line), Ray Brown (offensive line), Alonso Escalante (defensive quality control), Charlie Harbison (assistant defensive backs), Don Johnson (senior assistant defensive line), Randal McCray (assistant special teams)Youth Jeremy Kerley Jersey, David Merritt Sr. (defensive backs), Jason Michael (tight ends), Troy Rothenbuhler (offensive quality control), Cameron Turner (offensive assistant) and Kirby Wilson (running backs).
The team already had announced the hiring of offensive coordinator Mike McCoy, defensive coordinator Al Holcomb and special teams coordinator Jeff Rodgers.
: 1 2 .